Please note that vMenu is no longer actively developed or supported. It still works, there’s nothing “broken” or “wrong” about it, I’m just no longer working to expand this resource.
I may provide small, unannounced updates randomly. No major changes are planned however. The source code is available on GitHub if you want to add new features yourself.
In short, what is vMenu?
vMenu is a server sided menu / trainer, including permissions and configuration support so server owners can configure this menu to only do the things they really need it to do.
Features (in short)
- All kinds of player options like god mode, heal, set health, wanted level, never wanted, weapons & ped spawning/customization.
- Advanced MP character customization, allows you to fully customize, save and spawn (even spawn as a saved MP character on server join) the multiplayer male/female freemode peds.
- All the vehicle options you can probably think of, including saving cars.
- Quite a few miscellaneous features & settings. And developer tools.
- Full permissions and configuration support.
- A LOT more that simply can’t fit on this page. Just try it out and see for yourself
Aww yeah, click me!
ZAP Hosting one-click installation
ZAP-Hosting now offers a one-click installation for vMenu! Click here to get a FiveM server from ZAP Hosting and use the one-click installer from the control panel, use the code
Vespura-a-3715 at checkout for a 10% discount on your FiveM server!
Source code / GitHub repository
- Check the docs FAQ page, GitHub issues and this forum topic for common issues.
- If you’ve added yourself using a steam license but it isn’t working, follow these server setup instructions on the FiveM docs to properly setup your server with a working steam API key.
|Input Method||How to open?|
|Keyboard / Mouse||Press
|Controller||Press and hold down the
Support is no longer provided by myself. I’ve done so for the first year and a half, every single day.
I no longer have the time to help out, and quite frankly also just don’t feel like telling people to do the exact same thing 50 times a day. Read the docs, and that solves all your problems. Configuration and permissions setup are 2 very easy and simple things to do, they just take some time. Go read the docs and you’ll be able to figure it out.