[Update] [Tuners] Spawn Codes vMenu

Introduction

Today the update for the Tuners DLC dropped to FiveM. So I wanted to update ya’ll on the spawn codes for the udpate. vMenu is at this point yet to update to be able to spawn these cars. By looking at the Rockstar Newswire I was able to figure out what the spawn codes actually where. So here is a list of them.

Table Of Contents

1. Spawn Codes
  2. Ending
  3. Other Posts

Spawn Codes List

Spawn Codes
  • calico
  • vectre
  • cypher
  • previon
  • growler
  • zr350
  • euros
  • remus
  • rt3000
  • tailgater2
  • warrener2
  • futo2
  • sultan3
  • jester4
  • comet6
  • dominator7 – Could’ve been added earlier but couldn’t find it in vMenu
  • dominator8

Ending

This article was written by Serena K It would be appreciated if you do not take credit to yourself when mentioning this.

Other Posts

Fix Emergency Lights
Guide on using RADMIN VPN

2 Likes

Hello, you are missing some of them :slight_smile:
Here is a full list :

• calico
  • dominator7
  • dominator8
  • comet6
  • cypher
  • jester4
  • previon
  • growler
  • futo2
  • zr350
  • euros
  • remus
  • rt3000
  • sultan3
  • tailgater2
  • vectre
  • warrener2
4 Likes

Haha!

Thank you for the list I will update it right now. I only managed to get them fro the newswire as I stated ti does’t list all of them.

• Regards,
    Serena K.
2 Likes

Anyone have an easy way to add a blip to the spot? I found it easily but I doubt most users will know where to look.

It’s in the exact same location as it is in GTA Online. But if you browse some of the forum’s there’s probably a guide somewhere.

how do you even add this update to your server ?

Hello, @BoldEnvyy

Sorry for the late reply but this forum wasn’t for a How to update guide it’s just the vehicles spawncodes. if you want help on how to get your server on the latest build you should check out the FiveM Discord.

I can’t provide a link to it as my new discord account isn’t in there.

• Regards,
    Serena K.

in your server config add a line

set sv_enforceGameBuild tuner

or if that line already exists change whatever it says after sv_enforceGameBuild to tuner

1 Like

When I change set_sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 to 2372 or tuner my fivem server keeps crashing when I goto CayoPerico. Why is it not working for me.

2 things here.

1. This post is not for changing your game-build to anything at all. This is just the list of vehicles that got added during the TUNER DLC from GTA-V itself. Nothing more.

2. You should do set sv_enforceGameBuild tuner in your server.cg (That’s what works for me at-least) Your PROVIDER if not home hosted may have a section in their startup settings where you need to update the correct number.

Best regards,
Nicole H.

Please Make one for Los Santos Drugs Wars And San Andreas Mercenaries When it drops It would help alot.

You could just visit this link. Tho the last update was a while ago it has most if not all of the vehicles currently available in the game.

https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/vehicle-models/

Extremely outdated, barely any cars from newest 3 DLC’s

This list contains all vehicles up to Criminal Enterprise… After which only 16 vehicles where released as part of the Drug Run DLC so… It’s pretty updated.