PF-vMenu (an updated/enhanced vMenu)

PF-vMenu

The vMenu that could, and the vMenu that is still updated.

In short, what is PF-vMenu?

PF-vMenu is a fork of the original vMenu. It is a server-sided menu, including permissions/config support so server owners can configure the menu to do things they want to make it do. Because the original vMenu is no longer being actively developed, I decided to fork the original vMenu and update it with some new content that can be utilized, and utilized in the latest server builds.

Features not seen on the original vMenu/What’s new?

• Chameleon Paint Colors by Wildbrick42, check the PF-vMenu GitHub repository to download the Chameleon Paints
  • Content updated to support the v2699, v2802 and v2944 builds
  • Mosh_Notify support for the vMenu NoClip (standalone NoClip resources don’t work)
  • Los Santos Tuners features such as Vehicle Stance and Drift Tires (useless since we have vStancer and Handling Editor, but it works)
  • Moved Teleport Options to the front of the main menu (with independent permissions)
  • PMA-Voice Support
  • Custom Translation Support (see GroupTranslationDB for more info and ways to contribute)
  • Local Time and Weather Options (Work in Progress)
  • Car Brands on Addon Vehicles menu (Work in Progress)

Credits

• Vespura
  • Lincoln HUX
  • Starman0620
  • 1Mosheba/Mosheba Development
  • AvarianKnight
  • Wildbrick142
  • AvaN0x
  • TayMcKenzieNZ
  • Freedy69
  • AlexR32
  • MichaelCoding25
  • TristenCommunity
  • DeckardCain000
  • QuadrupleTurbo

Requirements

• Server must be v2372 or newer (as that specific version released with the Gen 9 files needed for chameleon colors to work)
  • Chameleon Colors
  • PMA-Voice
  • Mosh_Notify (optional)

Download for Server Owners

Installation Instructions

The steps are the same as Vespura’s vMenu. Here’s how you can install the menu.

If you’re looking to migrate from regular vMenu to my vMenu, please check here.

Source Code / GitHub repository

Hey, developers! Click me for the source code!

The source code is available if you want to contribute to the menu. Sharing is caring, and I want to see what you talented folks can do to the menu.

How to use

The same as regular vMenu. Press M on your keyboard, or press and hold down the Select/View button on your controller to open the menu, similarly to GTA Online.

Support

Since this vMenu is made by a 3rd party, I doubt Vespura’s support team will want to work with this. On the other hand, that’s if you want. I suggest you open a ticket in the Issues tab on GitHub, and some of us will look into it.

20 Likes

any eta on Local Time and Weather Options and Car Brands on Addon Vehicles menu?

2 Likes

ETA? They’re already in the menu. The thing is, they’re being revamped. That’s what the WIP is meant for.

The basic function can be used, but they’re being revamped.

2 Likes

ah okay thanks

1 Like

No problemo! If you need anything, don’t hesitate on replying here or opening an issue on GitHub!

3 Likes

You necessarily have to download the notification script or you can use it without the

1 Like

The file that is downloaded comes without fxmanifest

1 Like

It is not a requirement.

And oops! I’ll upload it right now.

1 Like

Updated! Sorry it took so long!

1 Like

could you add like a timer for people who spawn there cars?

1 Like

Like a spawn time limiter seen in RSM? That’s in the plans.

2 Likes

sounds good

1 Like

Yeah, I suggest you to add that to the issues tab under the “feature request” label.

Please check here for more information in regards to what currently needs to be added, being worked on, bugged, and completed/functional.

1 Like

oh wow looks great, does this save vehicles with stance too ?

1 Like

nice work man

2 Likes

No. That’s also in the plans.

1 Like

+rep

really good mate

1 Like

@hasidu, @ZestyDoritos

Thank you so much! This is probably the first thing I’ve worked on. It took me from January 2022 to July 2022 in order to get everything fixed (lol). I also added some new stuff along the way, but I’m working very hard to fix some stuff.

I also got around to opening a brand new wiki for PF-vMenu, so you can upgrade from legacy vMenu to my version.

Since the language support has been added, I’m also looking for people who want to participate in the contribution for translating vMenu into many different languages. (Yes, while I could use a translator, they could also produce different results, causing people to not understand what this or that means.)

PF-vMenu v3.5.1-PF (v0.1.2 and v0.1.3)

What’s new?

• Content Updated up to v2944 (Peds, Weapons and Vehicles now added)
  • Multi-Language Support (Looking for contributors!)
  • Labels for Vehicle Extras
  • Mosh_Notify Permissions

What has been fixed?

• Fixed the permissions to reflect the new changes
  • Fixed some internal typos (oopsies)
  • Added back Voice Chat support on the menu. The permission still disables the menu from being accessible, however, to remain compatibility with PMA-Voice.
  • Mosh_Notify is now optional
  • Added missing content from v2802 and previous updates
  • Added speed numbers to NoClip
  • Added a fxmanifest.lua after not releasing one, oops
  • Location Blips set to user default settings

Bugs

The regular server-side Time & Weather options still work. But I guess it makes sense since some server admins would want to change the time and weather globally. So, I’ll leave it as-is.

It’s possible the KbToWaypoint keybind has been fixed. However, since my F7 doesn’t work for FiveM, I have no way on testing this. Please check the issues tab if you have any more bugs to report.

Thank you to the people for helping me out with this update:

• DurtyFree
  • MichaelCoding25
  • TayMcKenzieNZ
  • TristenCommunity
  • DeckardCain000
  • QuadrupleTurbo

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE CODE OR USE VISUAL STUDIO, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOURCE CODE BELOW. ONLY DOWNLOAD THE 7Z FILE, DRAG AND DROP TO YOUR SERVER FOLDER AND THAT’S IT.

4 Likes

It is a problem to configure the permissions, long ago I had it configured and working but once I updated and lost the permissions file that I had configured from there everyone can access everything even though I already made many configurations and I do not understand why

I plan on releasing a text file that can let you insert the new permissions to your current vMenu’s permissions.cfg.

It should be available for the PF-0.1.4 revision of PF-vMenu.

Do keep in mind though, please keep backups of your original files, this was on you. But, I’m going to be very nice and tell you that you should backup your files. Alright, champ?

1 Like