[SUPPORTS PLAYERS] Take Control Of Any NPC

A simple if statement directly after line 299 will do that.

This is amazing and unique, thank you!

1 Like

Very nice job Dalrae! its crazy fun …

Anyone getting an issue where if the take control button is used a couple times, it causes peds in cars to be invisible.

Correction: I used it about 6 times and missed my target twice over the spans of 10 minutes and driver peds started going invisible.

1 Like

I am not able to replicate this issue. Would you mind recording a video and sending it to me?

So the only scripts I’m using in this test is vMenu and PlumeESX.

https://streamable.com/8z3au9

Your server artifacts might be outdated. Try updating to the latest artifacts, as I dont really see how this script could cause that to happen.

This occurrence is so weird. So, updating to the latest recommended artifact build it seemed to help minimize that odd bug but it still occurs after a couple minutes of excessive use. Further testing also revealed that the peds became visible again after a while. Not sure if it’s because it’s a localized bug or just needed those affected peds to be unloaded or maybe just time? Anyways, if it at least normalizes after a short period I can deal.

That’s really odd! It might just be a FiveM issue with distance scaling or something. If anyone else has had this bug happen please DM me or post it here. Thanks

Hey guys, I posted a small update to fix some keybind issues that people were experiencing. It also has the side effect of making the script much easier on CPU usage.

Is there a way you can have it so that if you die when taking control of a ped that you revert to your original skin?

lol
‘-’

Yeah I can make that happen. I will push the update when i am home

I pushed an update adding many config values, including the option to revert to your original ped

Thank you! You spoil us :smiley:

No problem! :wink:

Hey guys. Released an update which should fix many issues.

Next update will contain an option to control PLAYERS!!! Stay tuned…!

1 Like

JUST RELEASED A BIG UPDATE!

Now supports player peds (For trolling, of course)
Video

I only tested with two FiveM instances, so the player ped switching is bound to have bugs. Please open issues in the Github repository and I will respond as fast as I can.

How can I set the permission?

This reminds me on a movie “The Matrix” Would be funny if you could change ped that you gonna play into Agent Smith.