[PAID][ESX]Meth Making

Hello there. Today I bring you a script I’ve gotten a lot of requests for. It isn’t the most original of scripts, as I’m sure most of you have seen something similar out there at one point or another, including some guy trying to resell someones hard work here a week or so ago.

So here is my version.
Video Preview
Video quality is pretty bad, sorry about that. Had a lot going on in the background that I forgot to stop.

So as the title says, you make meth.

• The script uses the default gta-biker dlc meth lab, so if you don’t have it enabled for some reason you need to via some open interiors other ipl loader.
  • Very easy to configure, make the process take as short or as long as needed.
  • No Animations are included (But will be updated soon, sorry.)
  • Includes support for Skill-Bars, and in the config has an option to enable/disable a popular one I was asked to include.
  • Once you’re done tending to the chemicals, you’ll have to cook the batch keeping the temperature between a range you set in the Config.
  • The temperate drops, or raises on set intervals (Its what you get for using bad equipment!), with sometimes catastrophic failures happening.
  • When you’re done ‘cooking’ the meth, you store it on the shelf until it’s finished cooling. This process takes as long as you set it for in the config, and once on the shelf anyone can grab it off to ‘steal’ your meth. Only one batch at a time can be cooling.
  • Failing at the temperature regulation at the end results in the VAT Exploding, so if you know you’re going to fail, best to run away. (Check video in description to see)
  • You can enable it to require a key to get in, includes it’s own teleports to/from the location. Non-Instanced of course.
  • Includes what you need to make meth usable, you just need to add it to the Database, comes with a screen effect and a use effect (Very slight heal over time)

If you follow the link in the video description, there is another video which shows the use of Skill bars, including a whole range of deadly functions if you fail them;

• Fail first skill check? You spill the chemicals, creating some deadly gas on the ground.
  • Fail the second skill check? The room fills with Fire, pretty fast.
  • Fail the third skill check? Boom. Explode.

As I said, not the most unique of ideas but it’s my take on it. The script uses PolyZone, ESX & bt-target, the progressBars and Mythic_Notifications are very easily replaced if you decide not to use them.
Enabling a skill-check removes the progressBars in the Config file.

You can get this script on my Tebex Page
ESX
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
progressBars - GitHub - EthanPeacock/progressBars – Can easily be replaced, but not the ones above.
Mythic_Notifications – Can be easily replaced with your own notification, the others above are required.

I’ve got Coke worked up as well, and may take a stab at weed in the future although there are already many great weed scripts. But anyway, thanks for reading this far and have a wonderful day.

Some of my other scripts: Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Burger Shot Job | Humane Labs Robbery | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Jewelry Store

5 Likes

Nice Script :+1:

1 Like

This is a pretty cool script idea but I feel like many improvements should be done. 5 dependencies just to get the script running? And its paid?

1 Like

Technically, it only needs two. PolyZone and bt-target, it doesn’t even require esx other then just giving items out, and the progressBars and mythic notify can both be replaced/removed. I know for a fact there’s many things that can be done to improve it, and there are a ton of valid complaints, but is that really one of them :thinking:, Most people use some kind of notification system, and half the people use a progress bar but I appreciate your feedback anyway

For a paid script i would expect atleast things like props, maybe even a animation and freeze position. Because during that progressbar you could just walk around (at least thats what it looked like).

Because there is a update soon on animations and such it feels like a half done released script.

Otherwise great addon with the temperatures gas leak, cooling down, stealing!

Keep up the work, curious what you make next :wink:

2 Likes