[PAID] [ESX] Police Evidence System - Simple to use.

Ahoy. I got a lot of requests to make an Evidence System that actually worked well with ESX, that was light on performance, so here you are.

Video Preview
Tebex

It’s very easy to use, and even those who don’t understand a lick of code can easily implement it.
Drag and Drop, Create the necessary items, add the SQL, and you’re done.

So what does it include?

• AN Evidence System, Duh. - As stated, it’s an evidence system for the Police to collect Evidence of/from Crimes.

Fingerprints

• Fingerprinting - Any arrested criminals (or anyone for that matter) can be fingerprinted at the Mugshot Room of MRPD (Uses Gabz by default, you can change this).
    – Once Fingerprinted, they’ll be added to a police database and can easily be searched up at any time.
    – This will be used later.

• Searching Cars - You can use a Finger Print Kit to Search cars for Fingerprints. Either get near the car and face towards it, or enter the vehicle and use the Kit.
    – Will get you whoever was driving the vehicle
    IF THEY WERE WEARING GLOVES, YOU WILL FIND NO PRINTS

• Add Fingerprints to Robberies - With a SINGLE Event, you can add the ability to gather FINGERPRINTS to your robberies. This will allow Police to do more then just play cops and robbers, but will allow for some investigative RP as well.

TriggerEvent('gl-evidence:leavePrintsBehind', "Legion Bank Vault")
TriggerClientEvent('gl-evidence:leavePrintsBehind',source, "Legion Bank Vault")

Blood Samples

• Collect Blood Samples from Players by using a DNA Swab. If they aren’t already in the database, it will add them.
    – Usage Below

• When someone gets shot down to ~50% HP they will create Blood Evidence that can be collected.
    – This is shown via a Decal at the location
    – Only loads for Police when they are nearby
    – Very performant friendly

Bullet Casings

• Collect Bullet Casings - From people who were Murdered.
    – When collecting the casings, it’ll store information such as;
    Where the casing was collected, what type of gun it was fired from, etc.
    – If you use an inventory with Meta Data, you can EASILY add weapon serial numbers, etc, to this.

• When the person goes down, you’ll see a Bullet Casing nearby their body (or where they were murdered)

^ This part wasn’t shown in the video, sorry.

Items

• Evidence Bag - The evidence bag will give you a menu showing you all of your collected evidence. You cannot interact with any of the evidence from here.

• Finger Print Kit - This is used to Collect Fingerprints from Vehicles. Once collected, will be stored in the bag.

• DNA Swab - This is used to Collect a players DNA, to compare the Blood Samples to them.

Performance & Stuff

• Resmon - Sits at 0.0, for non-police it will never go above. For Police, it might jump to 0.01 or so when interacting with evidence or menus.

• Works with ANY Inventory system, no meta data required.

Tebex

I probably forgot a thing or two, so I’ll update this if it comes to me, but thanks for reading if you’ve read this far, have a wonderful day.

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries 1 | Taco Job 1 | Meth Making 1 | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone 2 | Fitness, Group Yoga & More 1 | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ 1 | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop 2 | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date 1 | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting 1 | Armored Truck Heist 1 | Baseball (Standalone) | Pizza Delivery | Crypto Currency | Garbage Collector | Used Car Dealership | Ambulance+ | Immersive Hunting | Pokemon-Go

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Over 1000
Requirements ESX, SWT_Notifications (or any of your choice), TARGET System, NH-context (v1 or v2) OR zf-context OR qb-menu
Support Yes
3 Likes

Is it also possible to set the tracks to disappear after time “X”?

And whether they are also gone when it rains?

Tracks? Whatcha mean

I meant that blood or bullets cannot be analysed or disappear when it rains.

I believe the blood does disapear in the rain, and even if it exists it will not work/give evidence as it’s too diluted

okay thx , another question: can we actually use qtarget instead of bt-target?

Yes, change any mention of bt target to qtarget in client.lua

how do I go about getting this

From kallock.tebex.io loko under essential