[PAID][ESX&QB]Mobile Food Carts(Stands)

Helllloooo beautiful people of FiveM. Today, I bring you a fairly simple but hopefully useful script that will enhance your lovely events, parties, and pretty much just every day life of your citizens.

Mobile Food Carts.
Video Preview
Tebex Link

• Rent a Cart - Down on the south side and use it to deliver your foodie greatness to the citizens of los santos.
    – The carts are attached to BMX’s. You can change this via the client.lua, as well as adjust individually where each cart is attached.

• Unlimited Amount - Of options. You can use the same prop with different menus, as well as lock some carts behind specific jobs.
    For Example, the Burger cart can only be taken out by Burger Shot Employees.

• Profit!? - Be the best Foodie you can be, compete with all the others and stomp them into the ground.

• Return the Cart - To recieve half of your deposit back.

As mentioned, this was a pretty simple script that has the potential to provide a lot of RP Possibilities to your community. Thanks for reading.

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries 1 | Taco Job 1 | Meth Making 1 | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone 2 | Fitness, Group Yoga & More 1 | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ 1 | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop 2 | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date 1 | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting 1 | Armored Truck Heist 1 | Baseball (Standalone) | Pizza Delivery | Crypto Currency | Garbage Collector | Used Car Dealership | Ambulance+ | Immersive Hunting

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 400?Ish
Requirements For ESX(PolyZone/Any Target/nh-context (v1 or v2), Any notification system) for QB(QBtarget)
Support Yes
4 Likes

will there ever be a version without target script?

Nope, but its very easy to convert yourself if you ever wanted to try, id toss you the script for free.

I would love to try but I am not nearly experienced enough for any scripting at all

Maybe it will make for a good learning experience then, just DM me if you a re interested otherwise i womt keep pushing the issue.

1 Like

I would love a ESX version with out
“bt(or qtarget) or qbtarget for QBCore” too.

As I mentioned to the guy above, if you’re capable of converting it over to drawtext (which is what I assume you want), I’ll gladly give you the script for free (just obviously dont redistribute it)