Helllllooooo there. Hope you’re having a great Holiday Week! Today, I bring you a simple but robust Cryto Currency Script I had worked on.
So, lets get to it.
Its a Crypto! - Yep, as described it’s a Crytocurrency for your city.
Begin - By heading over to clicklovers (Or anyplace you want to swap the NPC to, Clicklovers - 4.99 Link is here if you want to purchase the MLO)
– Once Inside, purchase a Crypto Account (Change price in the Config). You can only buy a single account, it won’t let you buy more.
By Default - The NPC also sells a USB which can be used at Lifeinvader to do some Mining. You will have to guess a password from some random ones.
– You have like a 33.3333% chance of guessing correctly or the police will be alerted of your attempt after 30 seconds if the correct password is not inputted.
– If you succeed in guessing correctly, you will then be able to begin Mining. Chance how long this takes via the Config. The player can come back at anypoint in time once the mining is finished to pick up their crypto.
– If they mine too much (You change this in the config) the PC will Overheat and set fire to the Life Invader Office, thus rendering the PC unable to mine anymore crypto FOR THE ENTIRE SERVER until the server is restarted.
Alternative Ways - to gain crypto include another USB which upon use will direct you to any payphone to call a number it randomly generates for you. When done correctly, it will ask which account you want to deposit the Crypto in.
– How your city aquires this item is up to you, for my city, it’s found in random house robberies and other illicit activities.
Serverwide Mission - The entire criminal side of your city can participate in missions (activated by going to Lesters PC) in which you’ll be tasked with performing some kind of illegal activity. In my server, this includes robbing the jewelry store, fleeca banks, pacific bank, and humane labs.
– This is the robust part of the script, as it can be added to ANY SCRIPT THAT YOU HAVE. No need to create something new, simply follow along with the readme and you can add this to any existing bank robbery, heist, or whatever sort of activity you wish the server to partake in, it’s extremely easy to do.
Lastly - A shop to spend all of your wonderful Crypto at. This Shop rotates between different locations every server (Or script) restart. By default, the coords are at the Metro stations across Los Santos, but you can add any location you want straight into the config.
– Add as many or as little items as you want. The stock of items is generated server side, so once the stock is gone, no more of that item can be purchased. This is a great way to introduce illegal items like those needed to rob banks etc to keep everyone from instantly being able to rob and keep your police from being overworked.
The possibilities are endless, you can very easily incorporate this Crypto into any of your scripts through very simple and easy to understand serverside triggers. I’m happy to help with any difficulties or additions you would like to make. Enjoy your Holidays and thanks for reading <3.
The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone 1
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
swt_notifications - Optional, change to your preferred Notification System
nh-context and nh-keyboard (Both are provided with the script)
You need to add two items to your database, “cryptousb” and whatever you want to call the lifeinvader usb. By default, it’s “usb3” changeable in the Config.
If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.
function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries 1 | Taco Job 1 | Meth Making 1 | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone 2 | Fitness, Group Yoga & More 1 | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ 1 | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop 2 | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date 1 | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting 1 | Armored Truck Heist 1 | Baseball (Standalone) | Pizza Delivery