[PAID]The Best Trading Cards Script

Ahoy! I know I know, it’s bold title. This text is also bold. So check the preview below.

Video Preview
You can get it Here on my Tebex

As the title says, this script is for setting up your server with Collectible/Trading Cards.
So, if you havn’t checked out the video yet do so, and here are the features in text form below.

• Booster Packs - What better way than to randomize the cards you get via a Booster Pack. Get that old school feeling back by using one of these. Set up how many cards you get in a pack via the Config.
    (May need to click the first card to flip it over, the rest will auto flip)

– Any card you add to the Shared.lua (It’s the Config) Will automatically be added to the Booster Packs and tossed into the loot table. Currently, there is no way to set rarity other than by adding multiples of the same card into the loot table to make them more common.

• Interact-able Cards - Hover over the cards to tilt them in your preferred mouse direction. This is done thanks to Tilt.js.

• Flip the cards - Clicking on the cards will flip them over to the back, and clicking again will return it back to the front. Simple!

• Animated Pictures! - You can use a simple still .PNG or an animated .GIF, the limit is just your imagination.

• Show your friends - Using any of the card items within three meters distance of another player will pull up the card on their screen as well (Will last for 10 seconds by default, hitting Escape will close it at any time)

The script includes 8 cards (some seen in the script), you’re free to keep them, discard them, or alter them in any way. There is NO LIMIT to how many cards you can add.

I began work on this script a few months back, but shelved it as I was having trouble with my html/js/css, but after the huge success of NoPixel’s trading cards, I gave it another go after someone had requested me to do something similar, so here you go.

and that’s it for now! In the future, I have plans to try and create a little game out of the trading cards, and perhaps more as ideas flow. But that will of course be at a later time (and anyone who purchased this will get it for free, ofc). I’m also working on doing Holographic effects via CSS.

You can get it Here on my Tebex

It’s made for ESX (xPlayer, RegisterUsableItem,addInventoryItem) BUT Can work on ANY FRAMEWORK with very minimal (Just those three things) changed.

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop

5 Likes

Hmm never seen something like this before looks pretty cool and interesting i guess you can make like rare cards and have a huge price for them lol. Every server can adapt

1 Like

:smiley: I’m glad you think it looks interesting, indeed it’s one of those scripts where every server can take it and adapt it and create something unique to their server and community

This looks nice. Perhaps you can make also an album binder so you can store all cards like nopixel also has also maybe with sound effects when you pull rare card. Probably you had those plans in future and i bet many people would want that as well.

5 Likes

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I BEEN WAITING FOR!! I cant wait to see all the updates +1

1 Like

Absolutely great release!

looking forward to maybe get it someday just for supporting you!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I most certainly will try and make an album, but it’s way more difficult than it seems. If you happen to use Linden Inventory, I have set up already a Bindrr I’m that that store all the physical cards. The sound idea is great, and should be able to be done and updated today. Thanks for your words, and the rest of you, SD you liked it!

Cool release, once bought does it come with lifetime updates for free?

Yup, as with all of my scripts all updates are free once you’ve purchased the script. I just recently added sound support and posted the extra code onto my dis cord, will include the update in a .rar download once I can find a free sound to distribute so I am not putting anything in it that I am not supposed to

Any idea on a ETA on when the binder/folder to collect them will be added , i am waiting for that before i buy and would love to have this on a server i am building

I probably won’t be doing the binders anytime soon, as they require a ton more work than I have time for at the moment, sorry. However, if you use Linden_inventory it’s extremely easy to set up a “deck box” to store all of the cards in.

1 Like

Any chance of a QBUS build?

1 Like

Hey there! It’s been converted to Qbus already but the download link for it is in my disc as it isn’t something I made, but something someone who bought it converted so you can grab it there

Is there a comic shop included that you buy the cards at? I’m looking to make this a player owned buisness.

No, sadly. There are a lot of free pawnshop MLO’s that you could set this up in as sort of like a “Hobby Shop” though

Hi, I really like the script do you think that there will be a binder in the future for this card script because that willl be perfect, like nopixel have?

Because that’s the only thing that stops me for buying because I like the idea of random cards less then when you can collect them in your binder :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Really need a way to change the rarity

You can do this very easily by just adding the common cards more then once into the shared.lua.
[Card1]
[Card1],
[Card2]

Card 2 will be more rare than Card 1.

oh nice thank you :slight_smile:

any update on the binder also? that’d make this such a good script

1 Like