[PAID][ESX] House Robberies with Shells

Ahoy there. Today I’m here to bring you my version of house robberies. As usual with my scripts, It uses the “third eye” (bt-target) so if you aren’t wanting to use that, you’re better off buying something
else.

Video Preview
So lets dive right into the script. It’s pretty easy to edit, most things you can do straight in the config (shared.lua)

The script uses mythic_interior to create housing shells, so no need to add a ton of different ymaps or even use instancing. Resmon stays at 0.01, might jump a little while using a lockpick at the house but will only be for a split second.

The NPCS -

• Both the Start Job NPC & The Seller can easily be moved to different locations via the config.
  • Both of them ONLY SPAWN locally when you are nearby the location, and will delete when out of range to help keep waste down and prevent crashes.

Houses -

• If two people get the same house, they WILL see each other in that house.
  • Because of using mythic_interiors, if the police pull up to a house with sirens on, the people inside the house WILL HEAR the sirens. The houses are only located -50 Z below.

Robbing -

• Add as much loot as you’d like in the config.
  • By default, it includes six locations per house to rob. Of those 6 locations, three of them will randomly choose between two different locations, for a total of 9 different lootable locations (But only 6 per house).
  • You can only hit each location ONE time, spamming while trying to rob or using it after robbing it will give you the message that “There is nothing here”.
  • If you move too fast inside the house, you will trigger the “Silent Alarm” that will notify the police of a robbery (It includes a text notification & a blip that will last for 60 seconds).
  • Included is an example of a stealable prop, A TV. It will currently only spawn on top of the dining table, but it’s easy to change the location, the prop, and add as many as you want as long as you can copy/paste code.
  • If it scuffs, you can type /dropProp to remove the prop from your hands, but it also removes the item as well.

Starting the “Job” -

• To begin the job, you have to wait until after midnight and before 7 AM to take a ‘job’.
  • It will randomly choose between however many houses you have in your config. Currently included is about 15-20 locations in Grove & Mirror Park, but you can add hundreds of houses, anywhere.
  • The config of the houses is kept similar to 99kr/fivem_burglary so if you used either of those you can copy/paste your houses over with very little edits (Just have to remove things, not add)

Entering/Leaving -

• To enter the house, you’ll need a lockpick item. If you already have one, remove the register event in the server.lua and add the trigger for the client even to your own lockpick item.
  • Once you leave a house, you WILL NOT be able to re-enter the house.
  • When you leave a house, the shell (House) and all of the objects that spawn in it are deleted.
  • To leave a house, simple walk to the door and hit your Alt-Key and click leave.

Selling -

• By default, only one seller location is added but you can easily copy/paste the code to add multiples.
  • All selling happens automatically after interacting with the NPC, easily editable in the Config.lua.
  • It currently includes 6 Sellable items.

Planned Features -

• Different housing shells (Michaels House, Franklins, etc.)
  • More props added by default. (Currently only supports a TV, but you can easily add anything of your own).
  • Cannot rob with no cops online - Simple thing to do, and I can provide you with the code but I’m too lazy to update the script with it atm.
  • Currently on OneSync the TV’s are only spawned client side,They will see you in the Animation but no TV. I will update this before all the above so EVERYONE sees when you’re carrying a TV.

I might be leaving some things out, so I’ll update it further if I do.

Dependencies -

You WILL have to make some changes to mythic_interior & bt-target. Both changes are included in the download.

If you’re interested in purchasing, you can get it here on my tebex
page

Upon purchase, you’ll be provided with a download in your e-mail.

If you don’t recieve it, DM me with your transaction ID and I’ll send it personally.
If you’re not interested, thanks for reading this far and I hope you have a lovely day.

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot

5 Likes

Great release. Is there a way to add that when you load into the house if its not there it holds you there until the interior is loaded? Slower PCs or first time people joining the interior doesnt load fast enough and they fall through the map and end up outside again

Hmmm I hadn’t thought of this, what you could do is go into mythic_interiors and delay when it teleports you into the house so it creates the stuff then you’d put a wait in there before it tps you. You’d have to add the same wait to my script as well because it generates the exit location after you pick the house

Or you could just use

the below.

while not HasCollisionLoadedAroundEntity(PlayerPedId()) do
                Wait(0)
            end

while not HasCollisionForModelLoaded(GetHashKey("putinteriornamehere")) do
                Wait(0)
            end

while not HasModelLoaded(GetHashKey("putinteriornamehere")) do
                Wait(100)
            end

:thinking: Would that work if the shells are being spawned as an Object?

I will give it a try thank you

whats the easiest way to get a location inside an interior? for the offsets

So i am having an issue and i dont believe it has to do with this at all but mythic interiors will not load correctly. I can go into the intoerior but most props are missing. If i restart mythic interiors when the server is live it fixes it but when the server restarts it doest it again. i have move it in the start and i cant figure this out.

Suggestion:

Make it so the people can re-enter the house and that police can also enter.

Thanks for the suggestion, thats something I plan on adding in the next update, once you pick the door it’ll just be unlocked and anyone can enter, police or crim.

If you run into any other great ideas do let me know and I’ll try my best to implement them :blush:

Just a quick update I’ve added the police required to start robbing and the re-entering of the houses, the police breaching will come next once I finish moving

Dang I just bought this and didn’t realize it was only esx

If you DM me your transaction id I can return your purchase

No it’s fine it was my mistake love ur script I’m gonna try and convert it to qbcore if that’s ok with you.

Yes go right ahead, if you cannot the offer still stands

can we use mlo and not shells?