[ESX][PAID]BOWLING Script! - Easy to convert

Yep, I don’t think this script needs a ton of description so check out the video here.
Be one of the only servers who has a working bowling alley that isn’t scuffed or breaking immersion
:smiley:
Video Preview
Tebex Link

The script uses bt-target to reset the lanes & grab the balls. You can EASILY convert this to use any method you’d like (3D Text, for example) and I’ll likely release a 3D Text version later.

A little walkthrough.

• Walk to the lane of your choice and Alt-Menu (Cause Bt-target, duh) near the ground and choose to reset the lane.

• Upon doing so, the Pins will spawn (They last for 30 seconds). Once doing so, grab the balls from the Ball Return and begin bowling!

• You’ll be able to throw Two Balls (In 5 second intervals, so the first ball has time to delete so you don’t just have 100 Bowling Balls stacking up).

• Once you reset the lane, you’ll be allowed to throw two more balls, rinse-repeat.

• Talking to the guy at the entrance will reset your lane/score so you can start a new game. This works for any lane.

It tracks your Score for the Frame, and your Total Score. Currently no frame limit, so bowl to your hearts content and keep track yourself!

It was tested on a live server, with every single lane being used at the same time with no issues.

Resmon sits at 0.00 to 0.01.

You can get it at my Tebex here

The Bowling MLO is free here : Thanks to breze

You may need to go into the _resource.lua of the Bowling MLO and swap it over to fxmanifest, as it’s just a blank _resource.lua

Upon purchase you’ll be given a download link to your e-mail. If the link doesn’t work by clicking, try copy/pasting it into your browser directly and it should work.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
mythic_notify - But you can swap it over to any notification system of your choice.
InteractSound - You don’t HAVE To use this, it’s just what I used for the Bowling Sound.
If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

You’ll need to add the following item(s) to your database; bowlingball

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job

3 Likes

Isn’t this loaf_bowling? Also it’s leaked

No? It’s not loaf_bowling. 100% of the code is written by me. Nothing is leaked.
Even did the majority of it on stream.

1 Like

It’s pretty cool but it’s a bit too pricy and with all due respect loaf’s is better. Keep up the good work though!

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion and not just shouting things out like the guy above my last post! While I do agree Loafs has a neat feature with the cam, I consider it more immersion breaking than anything, you don’t exactly get to control much of Nything in his version, plus according to the guy above Loafs isn’t for sale and people who have it have it illegally? Idk, anyway thanks for the opinion. If I may bother you, what is a good price for something like this?

Yeah i don’t know how they get the script legally, and i agree on that it kinda ruins the immersion with the camera but we all have different opinions of course! And i’d say a good price for this would be around 15$ to 20$ at max. That’s atleast what i think is reasonable, hope it helps!

1 Like

Yessir, once again I appreciate your opinion and will drop the price down to $15 :smiley: .

can’t download link

Try copy/pasting the download link in your browser, for some reason Tebex doesn’t like me

Did you drop the price already? :innocent:

1 Like

I did, to $15 :slight_smile:

1 Like

frankly the script is great, and although I’m a fan of breze and these maps, I’m sorry to be honest this mlo is crap, with lots of pink everywhere, the texture really disgusting. I would buy this script when Breze does a decent mlo again. :slight_smile:

The map is actually a gta 4 map ported over to gta 5. The pink and everything ingame isn’t as blinding as it is out of game. It’s quite easy to go into the mlo and change the color of the pink texture to anything you want, but anyway, thanks I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Does this Script come QB Core format as well

There is a QB Version, if you buy just lmk and I can give you the link for that one as it’s not included in the base download

This looks fun!

Can this script be edited to work for Gabz’ MLO “Bob’s Balls”?

1 Like

yes/no I have done it already you just have to change all the vectors in order for it to work properly.

Hi Does this script also work with qb-core??

Yup, i have a version for QBcore as well.