[PAID][ESX]Slaughterhouse Job - Two in One Job.

Hello there, it’s been awhile but today I’m bringing you my little Slaughterhouse Job.

Video Preview

Tebex Link

This Job tries to make use of the Slaughterhouse facility located in the South East side of the map, a place that’s often times unused. As mentioned in the title, it’s a two-part Job that goes hand-in-hand with one another. People can do either-or, or both.

• Job One

• Talk to the NPC Located at the Blip to grab a Truck.
    – Head to the BLIP Located at the Farm near Madrazo’s Ranch (You will also get a route to it).
    – Upon arriving at the Blip, Cows will spawn that you can Interact with (Alt-Menu) and make them follow you back to the truck.
    – Once back at the truck, Interact with it (Again, Alt-Menu) and Load the Cows into the truck.
    – Rinse-repeat as many times as you want. You can also get Local cows anywhere from the map. Simply drive up to them and type /cowFollow and lead them back to the truck, etc.

• Once you’re done loading up your cows, bring them back to the delivery man.
    – Once more, Interact with your truck (Alt-Menu) and Unload the Cows.
    – Choosing this Option will sell all the cows you have, and you’ll recieve a Price Per Cow.
    – For each cow you sold, one will be added to the slaughterable amount
    – Easily change the payout via the Config.

• Job Two

• Slaughter the Cows! Now, the cows are Limited in supply (10 By default, but you can change via the Config.)
    – Walking into the building immediately and to the right you will have the place that you’d normally clock in. Interacting with this (Alt-Menu) will give you the option to “Grab a Cow”.
    – Once you’ve done the above, a cow will spawn that you an interact with (Alt-Menu) to lead to the butchering area.
    – When the cow is near enough, begin the butchering (chainsaw the hell out of Bessie * Not shown *)
    – Once Bessie is placed on our cart, take her over to the Meat Grinder where she will be placed into boxes.
    – With the grinding out of the way, either take the completed boxes to the delivery, or first grab Bessie’s now-decapitated head and toss it into a smaller grinder for processing.
    – You will get a small payout for Bessie’s Head, and a large payout for the rest of her once delivered to the back.
    – You can Sell the meat at the Up-N-Atom in Vinewood.

• Easily Configurable - Everything you need to change should already be in the Config.

The script DOES NOT Include any notifications but the first one telling you where to go get cows. From there, you can change them to your notification system of choice. I’ve included notes in the Server Side where you may need them.

If there are not enough cows present at the facility, players will need to do the delivery portion to stock them up.

The job goes great with my previous job, The Chicken Job as they are pretty similar in nature.

Upon purchase you’ll be given a download link to your e-mail. If the link doesn’t work by clicking, try copy/pasting it into your browser directly and it should work.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
mythic_notify - But you can swap it over to any notification system of your choice.
InteractSound - You don’t HAVE To use this, it’s just what I used for the Chainsaw Sound.
If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

as well as

function RemoveZone(name)
if not Zones[name] then return end
if Zones[name].destroy then
Zones[name]:destroy()
end

Zones[name] = nil

end

exports(“RemoveZone”, RemoveZone)

You’ll need to add the following item(s) to your database; meat

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job

1 Like

any chance of a version not dependent on bt target?

1 Like

Perhaps, if you’re familiar with draw text it’s already pretty easily done by just replacing the coords for bt-target to be drawtext with the same Coords listed, and you can already make cows follow by just typing /cowFollow

20 dollars is quite high mate, its a pretty simple job script. If it was like 10 I would probably pick it up.

Well my friend, then it just isn’t for you :person_shrugging:, other people don’t seem to have that issue, as most other people charge more/nearly two times. But anyway, it’s a simple job script so I’m sure you’d have no problems reproducing it or finding someone else to