[PAID][ESX] Chicken Job 2.0, A Better Job for your.. Chickens!

Aloha mateys! Today I’m bringing you another Job, this one based on the Chicken Job that has become a staple on so many ESX Servers out there.

I tried to spice it up and add my own little twist to it, so without further ado I present… my Chicken Job.

Video Preview

Tebex Link

So what does my chicken job entail? The video above best describes it, but here it is in writing.
It’s actually two jobs in one, sort of. The slaughter/process/packaging chickens 100% Depends on people Deliverying chickens to the job. No deliveries of chickens = No chickens to slaughter.

Once chickens are delivered, everyone can partake in any of the steps. One person can start a step, and another can come by and finish it.

• Slaughter Chickens - You will physically take chickens out of their cages, to a table and slaughter the poor little creatures.

• Process - Once slaughtered, you’ll transport the freshly butchered chicken to the next stop *For processing, basically turning it into paste to get ready for packaging.

• Packaging - The last step of this process, is to take the chicken-paste-patties to the packaging area to package.

– The second part of the Job - THE most important part.

• Delivery Of Chickens - Take a job via the Boss NPC Located outside the factory and goto the Farm (Will give you a Blip) and collect chickens in your work vehicle.
    – Once there, chickens will spawn and you will have to tackle them *It’s defaulted at the E Key. *
    Then take the chicken and store it in your truck, get the next chicken and so on.

• Storing said chickens - Once you collected as many as you want, bring them back to the factory and store them one by one into the cages for people to begin the next step.

• Selling the Packaged Chicken - Once all is said and done and the chicken is packaged, head on over to the Lucky Pluckers (L on the Map) and sell your packaged Chicken. Whala.

Sounds cool huh? Get it Here on Tebex.
Tebex Link

Upon purchase you’ll be given a download link to your e-mail. If the link doesn’t work by clicking, try copy/pasting it into your browser directly and it should work.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
mythic_notify - But you can swap it over to any notification system of your choice.

If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

as well as

function RemoveZone(name)
if not Zones[name] then return end
if Zones[name].destroy then
Zones[name]:destroy()
end

Zones[name] = nil

end

exports(“RemoveZone”, RemoveZone)

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+

not worth of 20$

3 Likes

No but seriously it’s worth $ 1 x))

Thanks for your opinion, glad you shared it!

You 100% have not, and I implore you to go looking. 100% every bit of the code was written by me.

oh okay then . sorry

No need to be sorry, I guess it’s good you’re trying to be vigilant, and I appreciate you trying to look out for other peoples work. Just make sure to do a little bit of research before accusing/guessing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This looks nice.

Is it encrypted, IP locked or anything else?

Nope, as with all my scripts it is completely open source, fully editable :blush:

1 Like

I defiantly think IT IS worth $20! Just a suggestion though, maybe add a video show what ms the script runs at!

Thanks! The MS should never actually go above 0.01, unless for the split second you’re catching the chicken in which case it jumps to 0.02 for a literal split second then back down

:smiley:

1 Like

excuse me ,I pay for this already , is it possable to make the chicken job ‘slaughter’ job only?

if yes , can u send me the code? thanks