Animal Farming / Husbandry

animalhusb

Howdy folks,
Welcome to Animal Farming/Husbandry.
You may be asking yourself? The fuck is this? Well, I’ll show you aaaaand tell you.

Video Preview Here

Find this script and far more here on my Tebex

Jumping right into it, AF/H is a script to provide your server with materials from animals, via;

Caring for/Interaction.

Own Multiple types of animals;

• Rent - A stall from Farmer John here and all of your animals will be displayed for your interaction.

• Inspect - Your animal to make sure it’s doing okay. Check up on it’s hunger, if it’s dying, or if it’s ready for production.

• Cows - Will produce Milk & When butchered give you Beef.

• Hens - Will produce Eggs & When butchered give you… chicken.

• Pigs - Will produce Manure & When butchered give you Pork.

Each individual animal has it’s own stats and production time. The stats are all randomized, so some animals will be better at production, eat less, give more materials, or just overall suck.

• Hunger - Starving Animals gain no progress towards Production.
  • Production - When your animal is ready for you to come collect their material.

Both the above stats can be effected by RNG when purchasing an animal. Higher max hunger, the sturdier and less frequently they will have to eat. Lower max production means you can collect from the animal more often.

• The more often you interact with and collect from your animals, the higher chance of their stats further increasing to your benefit. Each time you collect you’ll have a random chance of making that animal so much better.

• The benefit? Producing quicker materials, or more.

Or if you’re not in it for the materials, there is an auction set up that you can take your animals to and auction them off to other players.

• You can set a minimum bid, and from there it’s a blind auction (No one knows what the current bid is, or if there bid is the highest. This will provide you with a great chance of getting the max profit from your animals.

• After 5 minutes, the winner will be notified and money withdrawn from their bank, and the animal transferred over into their care.

The ultimate goal of the script is to provide your players with something to do, as well as provide a stable economy rather then being able to just purchase stuff from an NPC store with no immersion or RP. Instead, these materials will become a commodity that is finite. It’s price will increase or decrease with demand, leading to a more player-based economy.

In the following days, I’ll be releasing a unique and probably the most indepth cooking script on FiveM, the materials above are already all built into the script and it works hand in hand flawlessly so make sure to check it out :slight_smile: .

I may of forgotten some things in the description so make sure to check out the video as well.

Anyway, thanks for reading this far even if you’re not interested in the script.
Have a wonderful day.

Find this script and far more here on my Tebex

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries 1 | Taco Job 1 | Meth Making 1 | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone 2 | Fitness, Group Yoga & More 1 | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ 1 | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop 2 | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date 1 | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting 1 | Armored Truck Heist 1 | Baseball (Standalone) | Pizza Delivery | Crypto Currency | Garbage Collector | Used Car Dealership | Ambulance+ | Immersive Hunting | Pokemon-Go and More on my Tebex!~

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1100 Approx.
Requirements ESX, PolyZone, Target System (Qtarget), Nh-Context v1 OR v2 OR zfContext OR Qbmenu
Support Yes
1 Like

any plans to support ox_inventory, ox_target and ox_lib (for the context/input menu’s)

also, can’t find anywhere in the code where the Config.AuctioneerCut is actually used, but it would be nice to make it a percentage instead of a fixed fee

It supports ox inv now, and also ox lib is supported in the updated version of sd_menu, I’ll link to that once I’m back at my PC, it’s just a quick swap of the files.

as far as ox target, just changing the addentityzones to addtargetentity should accomplish that. Leaving everything as qtarget

I went through the server.lua and it didn’t have any of the exports for ox inventory, is that just me being picky?

Also, thank you for the quick response, I’ll be happy to grab your update when you post it here.

Do you have the egg prop you can share as well?

Sorry about that! The script has been updated on Keymaster to include the Egg Prop! Totally forgot I removed it.

Also, quick update: It’s now available for QBCore as well.

Were you going to update keymaster with the new update that has both versions?
So i can have access to the qbcore version.

Should be all set :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you make it work with ox_lib menu? it says here it would be here this was 5 days and I have scripts but it doesn’t work with ox_lib

Replace the sd-menu.lua inside the script and it’ll work with ox_lib.