[PAID][ESX] Prison+, Spice up your prison life

|300x207.583

Video Preview
– The video is snipped, and doesn’t show all of the tasks. Otherwise it’d be double the size.

MLO is not included (It’s UncleJust’s Prison MLO, but there are Free ones which are very similar in functionality)

Ahoy! Prison+ Is an addition to normal prison life to try and bring more fun and interaction on those lonely days of being locked up alone/with only a handful of others. It DOES NOT include a jailing system.

The script includes two sets of NPC/Peds that will dish out tasks for you to complete, giving different rewards based on whatever you desire.

• The Prisoner Ped gives out more illegal related tasks, currently included are;

Rough up a prisoner - He’ll tell you to beat up, not kill, a prisoner in order to teach him a lesson.

Shank the k9 guard - Pretty much just take out the K9 guard and his dog. He’s very aggressive and will run and attack you -almost- instantly.

Make him some Prison Wine - Apparently, he filled the toilet up with the needed ingredients, he just needs you to do the manual labor and mix it.

• The Guard ped, is more prison-related legal tasks like;

Pick up the trash(bottles) - around the rec area, bottles will spawn which you are to interact with and pick up. You can set how many bottles in the config. They spawn randomly in the designated area. You can change the location via the client.lua

Take out the trash - In the yard, their are 4 trash barrels. The guard wants you to collect all the trash out of those and bring it to him so he can get rid of it.

Clean the toilets! - Yep, go and clean some damn toilets. Because this script uses PolyZones, there is an option to show the PolyZone so whoever gets the task CAN find where to go. You can disable this via the config if you want to make it harder for them to complete.

• The goal of the tasks is to provide roleplay, but also currency. The prisoner ped by default gives out Cigarettes, which is used as a prison currency. He’ll allow you to trade with him and purchase things via Cigarettes, or you can change it over to money if you so desire via the Config. The guard will give out money, but this also can be changed via the Config. Each task can only be completed once per session.

Adding tasks is a very simple process, and following the formats of the ones provided you can create your own, super unique and neat tasks. Everything you’d need is already incorporated into the script you’d just need an imagination.

• It’s not a prison script without getting swole! Use any of the workout equipment inside the jail. Using any of the bench presses will teleport you into the right position.

• To prevent your EMS from having to come up and constantly treat beaten up prisoners, there is a doctor ped included in the script as well. He WILL NOT revive people, but will treat their wounds up to their max HP.

• COOKING! - To also prevent your prisoners/lifers from starving, you can cook food right inside the prison. This food can be stored via the prison refridgerator in my Jail (But you can put the location literally anywhere), and then have another location (The store/In my case, a tray) in which anyone can come and take out the same food that was just stored.

• Escaping! - The script also includes an escape via hacking the front gates and unlocking them. If your door lock script does not allow you to remotely unlock doors, their is an option inside the config.lua which will instead allow your prisoners to teleport to right outside of the prison gates. When hacking, police will be notified and upon completion of the hack it will take approximately 30 seconds to unlock the door, followed by another 30 seconds and another successful hacking to unlock the second. More options are available with the hacking via the config.

You can get it HERE on Tebex

Upon purchase you’ll be given a download link to your e-mail. If the link doesn’t work by clicking, try copy/pasting it into your browser directly and it should work.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
nh-contextmenu - GitHub - nerohiro/nh-context: Simple, minimalistic event firing context menu
mythic_notify - But you can swap it over to any notification system of your choice.

If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

as well as

function RemoveZone(name)
if not Zones[name] then return end
if Zones[name].destroy then
Zones[name]:destroy()
end

Zones[name] = nil

end

exports(“RemoveZone”, RemoveZone)

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot

10 Likes

Very cool! I will keep an eye on this one! Well done!

1 Like

So far so good!

Could you make those attacking NPCs networked? So other can see/fight them too? If nothing else, at least your friend won’t be punching air on your screen.

1 Like

Very easy to do, in the CreatePed event for them, just change the last two “false, false” to “true, true”

1 Like

Absolutely love your scripts, espacially the integration with bt-target! <3 keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate the support :smiley:

Hey question for ya! We picked this up last night, and I was wondering does it not save the jail time to the DB? As in if someone is to logout and log back in they would still be in jail? Because I did not see any kind of SQL with the file for user jail time

1 Like

Nice job!

1 Like

Hey there! This does not include a Jail system (I use qalle-jail myself). This is more catered towards things to do while actually in Prison so people don’t just sit around bored out of their minds.

Yes I realized that after looking more at the script! Anyways thanks for helping create more Prison RP! We will get a lot of use out of it!

1 Like

Hey man was wondering if there is a way to make so that everyone else sees the "K9 / correctional officer your attacking / the prisoner you have to rough up? Because right now if you’re not the one doing the task you just see people punching air, and if the k9 kills someone it looks like they just randomly died lol

Yep, just search createped and the last two things are false false change it to true false

1 Like

This would be great if there’s an option that reduces your jail time for the job you finished.