[PAID][ESX & QBCore] Immersive Hunting

Video Preview
Tebex Link

Heellllooo there! If you’ve clicked this link you’re already cooler than 90% of the population so well done. :+1: All fluff aside, lets get to it.

ANOTHER Hunting script? God, they’re so overdone. I Agree! Which is why I tried to make mine as UNIQUE as possible. So how do you make hunting unique since in the end, all you’re doing is shooting an animal? Well, not to worry. I figured something out!

TRACKING ANIMALS! But lets go over the other stuff first, so whats in the script?

Zone -The script allows you to set up a zone specifically for hunting, while outside of the zone you will not see the zone, but once you move inside you’ll see the blip like as follows;

Different Pelts - The script includes different tier pelts, from ruined to perfect. Get a better chance for a higher tier pelt depending on where you shot the animal. As well as meat (and animal hearts & blood if you choose to keep it in, I use them on my server for crafting so I left it in for everyone else to decide).

Unique Method of Finding Animals, TRACKING! - Yep, Tracking animals. Once you’re inside your designated hunting zone, animal poops will appear on the ground for you to interact with.
– Once you’ve interacted with a poop, you’ll begin the tracking of the animal. The next poop you need to interact with will have a marker over top of it, going to each of these markers and interacting will eventually lead you to the animal. (By default, 4-7 different tracks per animal).

MORE ANIMALS TO HUNT! - In the script, there are Skunks, Bears, Panthers, White Deer & White Boar to be caught! The Bear, White Deer & White Boars are Rare Animals, and skinning one of them will always net you a pelt in the top 3 tier quality.

Field Skin Animals - to grab their pelts on the spot, but in doing so you will lose a huge portion of the meat. This is for your hunters who are out there to catch a bulk amount of animals.

Professional Butcher! - For those servers which use meat in restaurants and whatnot, I have a treat for you! Track your animal, but rather then field skin it CARRY the animal to your car and toss it onto the trunk and bring it to the butchery located in the south east side of los santos. Once there, deliver your fresh animal kill to the butcher who will reward you with a decent quality pelt, and a LOT of meat! (150-200 by default).

The other reason for this last bit, is for servers to set up some sort of hunting license / illegal animals to hunt. For example, police pulling over someone who has a damn mountain lion on their trunk. Will give them the opportunity to pursue roleplay opportunities other hunting scripts didn’t even dream of.

I HIGHLY suggest watching the video, as it does a better job of laying out all of the processes. Thanks for reading this far, will update if I forgot anything.

Tebex Link

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 900~
Requirements ESX or QBCore, PolyZone, BT/QBTarget, Any Notifications
Support Yes

The script requires ESX for ESX Version, QBcore for QB Version; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
swt_notifications - GitHub - Switty6/swt_notifications (Or you can change it to your notification of choice)
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target

Please ensure your bt-target (or whatever target you use) has THIS export

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

^ The " need to be quotes or ’

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries 1 | Taco Job 1 | Meth Making 1 | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone 2 | Fitness, Group Yoga & More 1 | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ 1 | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop 2 | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date 1 | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting 1 | Armored Truck Heist 1 | Baseball (Standalone) | Pizza Delivery | Crypto Currency | Garbage Collector | Used Car Dealership | Ambulance+

6 Likes

Can we buy the other animals? Like the lion and such? Would love to have these on my server

1 Like

You can freely download them from gta 5 mods, same with the hunting rifle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Sloppy is the best

1 Like

I 100% agree

Can I hunt and skin completely random spawned animal?

The script by default blocks the spawning of naturally spawning animals, but you can disable this by removing the scenarios in the script (near the top of client.lua). If you do this then yes, you can.

Be so nice if the following 2 things was added.

Hunting Gun did not damage to players or what only useable in the hunting areas, for better RP.

Option to remove BT/QBTarget on ESX version and just use the default or anything any long as its not a third eye.

I would happy buy it if both the above was added, as i never see a hunting script that has the above.

I actually have the code to do the above, not be able to shoot players with the rifle. But not the remove target, as I don’t enjoy drawtext.

If we was to buy it would you do both the above for us or not?

I will not be converting it to a non target, sorry

Ok , then any chance to get the info on how to make rifle to not shoot players.

work with qtarget esx?

Yep, you just change bt-target to qtarget in client.lua

How can I make the weapon do no damage to player?

Can it be updated to ox_ Target?