[Paid][ESX] Burgershot 2.0

Hello there! Today I bring you an updated version of my Burger Shot job.
This version includes bug fixes and a few new features.
If you’ve previously purchased it, you can re-download it to receive the updates for free. Have any problems? DM Me!

Video Preview

So obviously, it comes with the Job (SQL Included, but you’ll have to add the items to your database manually)

• Authentic burger shot burgers, straight from the menu. (moneyshot, bleeder, heartstopper) Each requiring a different amount of meat to craft (Depending on how many patties each burger has)

• EASILY Configurable recipes for the food, add as many or as little ingredients as you want straight into the config.

• Boss menu via esx_society to keep track of your employees, hiring/firing, withdrawing funds, etc.

• an NPC Manager to interact with to access said Boss Menu, who will despawn when no one is around and respawn only when someone is within distance, to help keep your ped count low.

• Interactable frier/cooker/table to prepare your burgers/fries as well as a drink machine.

• A Cash Register to make your charges on, including a NUI Menu for you to input the price you’re charging for the meal.

• If you do not have the job of ‘burgershot’, interacting with the cash register will instead accept any charges that were put on, and do nothing if NO CHARGES have been listed.

• Employees are notified when a payment is completed

• Combinable Meals
    – (If you use an inventory which allows drops (ex, disc-inventory) it’s very easy to set up similar to NP’s bags.

• A readme that’s easy to follow, which INCLUDES the setup you need to add to esx_basicneeds to make the burgers usable.

The most common issue depending on your ESX Version:
The Cash Register always says No Pending Charges
– Go into client.lua and change PlayerJob.name = “burgershot” to PlayerJob = “burgershot”

The script relies on the following dependencies:
ESX
A Burgershot MLO - I included two Links in the readme to different ones.
PolyZone - Required
bt-target - Required
Mythic_Notifications - Can easily be changed to your notification system of choice

You can get the script here: Tebex
Upon purchase, you will be e-mailed a download link. If you need any support, my discord is included or you can DM me here.
Thanks for checking it out, have a great day.

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores

4 Likes

Whats the difference between these two ? Desktop 2021.04.11 - 20.22.34.05.DVR_Trim
i made this register system a while ago! for free

The difference? You’re using leaked no pixels maps, looks like their hud as well. The registers? Never seen yours, if you did indeed make it, the difference is yours is a hundred times better. But otherwise, both are just simple Nuis so I’m not entirely sure what you’re after, are you bragging or are you making an accusation

First of all I didn’t ask what the difference of the map was or hud lol and no I wasn’t bragging(As so many other people have made similar things to it) or making accusations I was actually interested in it as you seemed to have more intractable stuff so i wanted to see the full run down of it but you came out offended

I apologize for being offended, it’s hard to tell intent via text a lot of the times and I had just woken up. I’m not sure what more you’d like to see, the majority of the script is viewable via the video, as far as Registers go yours is beyond superior, I wouldn’t even compare the two, yours is just better and in a class of itself.

its ok, i think if you use nh-keyboard for registers and nh-context it would look alot cleaner but good job on the script i havent seen a good burgershot job for esx

1 Like

Great Script, and use of bt-target. Keep up the great work, Kallock!

If anyone would like to get the trays working for BurgerShot, instead of just giving a player an item from your inventory or dropping the item on the ground. You just need the trigger required for secondary inventories (Glovebox, Trunk or Stash) and require two small additions inside your /gl-burgershot/client.lua

Ctrl+F and find "AddBoxZone(“BurgerPay”
On line 127 add the following:

-- BurgerShot Tray
    exports['bt-target']:AddBoxZone("BurgerTray", vector3(-1195.17,-892.03,14.09839), 0.8, 0.4, {
        name="BurgerTray",
        heading=125.0,
        debugPoly=false,
        minZ=14.000,
        maxZ=14.30
    }, {
        options = {
            {
            event = "gl-burgershot:takeburger",
            icon = "fas fa-cash-register",
            label = "View BurgerShot Tray",
            },
        },
            job = {"all"},
            distance = 2.5 
    })

Ctrl+F and find “RegisterNetEvent('RegisterNetEvent(‘gl-burgershot:payorder’)”
On line 290 add the following with your trigger:

-- BURGERSHOT TRAY STUFF --
RegisterNetEvent('gl-burgershot:takeburger')
AddEventHandler('gl-burgershot:takeburger', function()
    if PlayerJob.name == 'burgershot' then
--REPLACE WITH TRIGGER FOR EMPLOYEE--
    else
--REPLACE WITH TRIGGER FOR CUSTOMER--

end
end)
3 Likes

Can this be in more than one location?

Yes, you can just simply change the coords and duplicate either the script or the events in the script which give the location for the Eye (Alt Menu)

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I thought you probably could but just wanted to make sure.

1 Like

iwant this

how ican add deliveries?

By coding them in of course

Do we need a key for this to work

What do you mean a key? It’s not locked by Asset Escrow System, if that’s what you mean.