[PAID][ESX]Paintball - Multiple Arenas (up to 17!) - Easy to Convert

Hello there! So a few week(s) back someone had requested I make a Paintball script, well last night I finally got around to it so here . it. is.

Video Preview
Tebex Link

So, if you’re too lazy to click the video (WHY!!) Here it is in text format.

• Play Paintball - That is all.

But no, seriously.

• Team Based - It’s Team-based Paintball. Play with as many people as you want (You can set the max on a team in the Config).

• Use a Paintball Gun/Bullet - Uh yep, gun/bullet included.

• Different Arenas - By default, 4 Arenas are included in the Config. But you choose to add UP TO 17 Of this kind FOR FREE! and over 30 if you include the other kinds, FOR FREE! So no getting stale playing the same map, over and over again.

Now, that is pretty much it. In the future, I will be making changes to the paintball bullets so they’ll act more like paintball… bullets, but for now they shoot pretty straight.
It’s One-Hit Elimination, also in the future I’ll let you decide how many hits you’d like people to be able to take before being eliminated!

Currently the script uses bt-target for the PED interaction, Later today I’ll update this post and add the non-bt target version (Which will just use ugly draw text, gross).

Enjoy!

The gun MODEL used is from a Paintball Script (free) released here on the FiveM forums in 2017? I believe, it had no credits as to who made the gun, but included this in the post

Capture

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone 1
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
swt_notifications - Optional, change to your preferred Notification System
If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries 1 | Taco Job 1 | Meth Making 1 | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone 2 | Fitness, Group Yoga & More 1 | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ 1 | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop 2 | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date 1 | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting 1 | Armored Truck Heist 1 | Baseball (Standalone) | Pizza Delivery

5 Likes

Probably the credits you’re looking for, for paintball gun:

2 Likes

Have u added the non- bt target version yet?

if anybody gonna say is working on QBus framework i be buying

I’ve had two people buy for QB and have gotten it to work. You just simply change One single server side event and you’re good

This looks like it, thank you much!

1 Like

Im trying made it but im not that good will be great if u be doing scripts for QBCore too because i saw a lot of good stuff on your tebex

A lot of my scripts are already converted to QB

1 Like

is there a non bt-target version

There is, it uses nh-context however but you’re completely free of bt-target.

Hello, I have bought the script but I have a problem. When I give it to buy a weapon, it doesn’t give it to me, and no error appears, why could that be?

Hi there, first lets get some stuff out the way.

Are you weapons items? Or are they just weapons.

If they are just weapons, make sure to change it to that in the shared.lua (the config).

If they are items, then make sure you create the item. “WEAPON_PAINTGUN”.

Next, depending on your inventory (ox) just add them to your weapons.lua

If not using ox, you’ll likely have to add them into es_extended > weapons