[PAID][ESX]Underwater Salvage Job (Scuba Diving)

Ahoy Matey! and welcome to another one of my releases. Today, I bring you my Salvage/Scuba Job.
Now, you might be thinking, oh boy, another scuba type job. But no! I must say, do not think that! This job, I assure you is far more unique than the rest. They do not even compare, dare I say.

Video Preview
Tebex Link - $10

So, lets hop right into the features!

• TWO Great coasts to salvage - That’s right, Not one… but TWO! Locations to start the job. Now, why is this worthy of being called a feature? That, my good man is a good question. On the West Coast, you’ll have an NPC take you to where you need to dive, while on the East Coast it is 100% your job to get to the location (Boat Provided). It’s sort of an amateur/pro type deal.

• TEN UNIQUE Locations - Each location provided via the script is either an underwater plane crash, or a shipwreck.

• Underwater Salvage - In each location, there are multiple spots for you to collect salvage. Your players will have to manually search along the wreckage for weak spots that they can then take scrap from, or any item you want them to have.

• Salvage Recovery - In each location, a crate is hidden around the area (Hidden, but quite easy to find) that you can interact with, and FLOAT back to the surface to be looted. Once interacting, the crate will be retrofitted with a state of the art 1963 underwater parachute, which will float the crate back up to the surface, and maybe to the moon!

• Scuba Gear - The script provides your standard oxygen_mask, all you have to do is add it to a shop and your database and you’re all set!

It might not sound like a lot, but my players have had nothing but good interactions so far with the job. Not a whole lot gets used in the ocean, and it was a great experience to get out and explore the parts of the GTA Map that very few are aware of. My description here won’t do the script much justice, so watch the video! If you’re still on the fence, contact me via discord and I’ll let you try out the script FOR FREE!

Upon purchase you’ll be given a download link to your e-mail. If the link doesn’t work by clicking, try copy/pasting it into your browser directly and it should work.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Chicken Job | Hobo Life | Cluckin Bell Job

4 Likes