[PAID][Standalone] Baseball!

Video Preview
Tebex Link

Hey there sport! Fancy yourself a team-based activity to do with your friends and frenemies?
Look no further than here! Seriously, if you do, I’ll murderize you.

But for real, Play Ball!

This script is a fully functioning baseball script. You can bat, catch, and throw the ball. Simple!

• Join a game - By simply just typing /joingame

• Leave a game - By typing /leavegame

• Pitch a ball - via /throwball

• Bat -Type /isbat and then by just having any melee weapon in hand and left mouse clicking

• Throw the ball - by pressing E when you have the ball (Not to be used for Pitching)

• Clear Balls - nearby by typing /clearballs (Incase you have a buildup of extra balls for some reason… you weirdo)

and with that, you’re ready to play!

Tebex Link

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting | Armored Truck Heist

5 Likes

I put together a simple chainlink fencing ymap for that particular baseball park so that the balls won’t go launching up the hills and out into the streets. Feel free to make it your own. :relaxed:

baseballfences.7z (2.3 KB)

1 Like

lmao this is awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks glad you think so :rofl:

1 Like

For anyone looking into the baseball script, the script runs smoothly, and actually better then I thought. +1

3 Likes

Im curious to its ms when active…

2 Likes

Hi there @PolarisSurvivor, here you go.

MS

2 Likes

Looks damn good.

2 Likes

Thanks :smiley: So far have had nothing but good things said about it, eventually I’ll look into trying to track scores and all of that so players don’t have to rely on it themselves

1 Like

im trying to bat and it throwing the pitch were batter dont have time to swing any help would be great never played this type of baseball before

Sorry, I thought I replied to this via email but I guess it was rejected.

The ball position can be a bit desynchy, so the best advise I can give is to just swing when you think it’d be nearby. I believe as long as you’ve clicked when the ball is 3m infront of or behind you, then it’ll count as a hit