[PAID][ESX]Yet Another Chop Shop (But hopefully better!)

Helllllooooo again, as the title states, this is… a… Chop Shop.
Now, I know. There’s a billion of them on the forums, and not all of them are bad either, but I like to do things and try and improve/build on them, and I was asked to make one, so here it is.

Video Preview Here
Tebex Link Here (10 USD)
It starts off not a ton different from other chop shops, and if you’re interested in the main difference, just skip towards the end and you’ll find it.

So, I’ll just jump right into the features.

• Like all of my scripts, utilizes bt-target & PolyZones so the resmon is always low no matter the player count.

• Start the Job via an NPC that only spawns client side when nearby (To keep Ped Count low so no crashes) or no ugly draw text or markers. Just nice, clean GTA.

• Once started, the NPC will either tell you a random car from the list OR you can change in the Config to allow ANY Car to be chopped as long as it is nearby.

• If using the list, set up as many cars as you’d like. It currently includes 30 cars that naturally spawn throughout the GTA World.

• There’s also an option to enable POLICE CARS to be chopped (Set up your police cars in the Config). With this enabled, whatever car he asks you to get will be overriden if you show up in any of the Police cars listed.

• With the above enabled, there’s another option to DOUBLE the loot if you bring a police car to be chopped.

• Plug N Play! The only changes you will have to make is your police cars and the items you want to give.

• Once you have returned with a vehicle, talking to the NPC again will prompt you to turn it in, in which the zones you need to interact with will be created at the car via PolyZones/bt-target.

• Works with 2 door or 4 door vehicles (With 2 doors, the max loot spots will be 4, while 4 doors have 6)

• Interact with each door/hood to grab the Doors/Hood/Engine and return them to the NPC, each time you hand in loot you will be rewarded. As most cars have different sizes, you may have to look around a bit near where it -should- be to find the correct location.

• Once you’ve stripped down the car, of if you’ve just gotten tired of taking it apart, talking with the NPC and choosing the finished option will prompt you for the next step, toss the car on the fork lift (Once again, Utilizing bt-target so it stays put), and drop the car off at the NPC’s “trash pile” where you’ll be awarded your 5th(or 7th) piece of loot.

• More features to come! I’m aware that it’s hard to make a Chop Shop script unique, as it’s a very basic concept, however this won’t stop me from adding to this script, any good ideas you have that might make this script pop more, will be added to the script. Feel free to DM me on Discord or via the FiveM Forums, or posting in the thread if you have ideas.

Still interested? Get it here on Tebex for 10 USD.

Upon purchase you’ll be given a download link to your e-mail. If the link doesn’t work by clicking, try copy/pasting it into your browser directly and it should work.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
mythic_notify - But you can swap it over to any notification system of your choice.

If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

as well as

function RemoveZone(name)
if not Zones[name] then return end
if Zones[name].destroy then
Zones[name]:destroy()
end

Zones[name] = nil

end

exports(“RemoveZone”, RemoveZone)

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store

Well it seems decent, only thing that bugged me was the welding to remove the hood :c