[PAID][ESX] Goodlife Dealership (bt-target/qtarget)

Video Preview
Tebex Link

Hello. This is a fairly simple and straight forward replacement for the standard Vehicle Shops that people have come to know and love.

Resmon sits comfortably at 0.00/0.01, no ugly draw text (Sorry, not making a 3D DrawText version so don’t ask)

So, lets hop into the text description;

• 6 Car Display - By Default, 6 Vehicles will be displayed from the different categories. (Sedan, Compact, Muscle, Sports/Sports Classic, Off Road/Trucks/Vans, and Motorcycles/Bikes.)

• No Vehicle Database required - Make changes straight to the Config (shared.lua). Simply add the vehicle, label and price to the Config and your car will be in the category of your choosing.

• Vehicles are - loaded when you’re within 200m distance by default, which you can easily change near the top of client.lua

• Client Side Displays - To prevent people from being able to troll others, and to allow as many people as possible to look at cars, they are displayed client side so no one can interfere with others.

• Flip Through the cars - Hit Next/Previous to change the Display Model of a specific Category

• View/Purchase - Check out the cars name/price by clicking view/purchase. Exit if you don’t want to buy the car, and confirm if you want it.

• Talk to Simeon - To view ALL the cars in a category, speak with Simeon (Alt-Menu) and you’ll be able to scroll through a list of EVERY car that is in that Category. It will show you the name/price. Clicking on the car will swap the display model to your car of choice.

• Test Drive - You can Test Drive any car (Lasts for 30 seconds by default, change it in the client.lua). Once the test drive is over, you’ll be teleported back to the dealership and the car deleted.

That’s pretty much it, it’s very straightforward and easy to set up. You need the money on you to make a purchase, and once you’ve done so the vehicle will be added to your owned_vehicles table.

• Plates are generated as 4x Letters, 4x Numbers. You can change this at the bottom of Client.lua
    Will add a config option for this at a later date.

Possible upcoming features:
Financing - Was requested, but don’t currently have the time for it.
Car Dealer Job - Another request that I don’t have time for at the moment, but would love to look into.
Limited Stock

Get it here on tebex

To use this with q-target, you’ll have to change the export from bt-target to qtarget

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
nh-contextmenu - Amazing Menu resource
If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(‘AddEntityZone’, AddEntityZone)

^^^^^ Make sure to change the ’ to " as the forums alters them for some reason. ^^^^^

You’ll need to change the cars in shared.lua as some are custom to my server.

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Bowling | Pets+ & K9

2 Likes

Having this issue when trying to purchase the vehicle.

I dont have a vehicles table in DB at all, is it required?
Only thing I have is owned_vehicles. Was trying to eliminate the base vehicle shop all together.

You shouldn’t need an owned_vehicles table, change the first vehicle that spawns on your server and the corresponding findCar5 value to that car (The first car spawned = the first one in the shared.lua), if you keep getting that error, try swapping to a different car then back to the previous

Sorry, you DO NEED AN OWNED_VEHICLES TABLE, I misspoke. You don’t need a “Vehicles” Table. Just the Owned one

Thats what I ended up doing ; sometimes it just doesnt pop up the nh-context menu for purchasing. Changing cars sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. It works well though, I really like it.