[PAID][ESX] Pizza Making/Job/Delivery - Easy to Convert.

Hey there! Today I bring you, a Pizza Job/Delivery Job where you actually -make- the pizza! I know! Exciting! Hope your applause!

Before we go any further, the JavaScript portion of this script is -mostly- available for free via THIS link. It’s a 5 Year Old Tutorial/Lab on Javascript.

Now, onto the script!
Video Preview
Tebex Link

So, as mentioned above this script is all about making and delivering Pizzas, so what does that entail?

• While - Clocked OnDuty, you will receive calls to the Pizza Place (These are the customers wanting their deliveries).

• Once - Answering the calls, the customer will request a specific kind of pizza. If you don’t bring it to them, you don’t get paid (Obviously).

• When - You know what kind of Pizza the customer wants, walk over to the Oven and begin the cooking process. Choose between the ingredients (Plain Cheese, Pepperonni, Mushrooms & Green Peppers) and then exit out of the NUI (esc, etc) to begin cooking. Change how long it takes via Shared.lua (It’s the Config)

• Pizza - Is made, now what? Now, you have 10 Minutes (By default, change via Shared.lua as well) to deliver the pizza to the customer or they will take the pizza, but YOU won’t get paid! So be fast.

• Arriving - At the location, use your Alt-Menu to target the door and Knock. Upon doing so, a customer will come out and you’ll hand him the pizza in exchange for the money. Wow. Easy!

That is it! Thanks for reading this far, even if you aren’t interested I hope you have a wonderful day, for those that are, link is below.

Tebex Link

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
swt_notifications - Optional, change to your preferred Notification System
InteractSound - Used for the Phone Sound.
If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add my export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(‘AddEntityZone’, AddEntityZone)

You’ll need to add the following item(s) to your database; ALL LISTED IN THE README INCLUDED

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting | Armored Truck Heist | Baseball (Standalone)

3 Likes

put pineapple on pizza please

5 Likes

:rage: You’re a savage, but ye, it’s something that could be done (I won’t, cause I’m not a savage!)

1 Like

dope!

1 Like

You know, I am on my way to buy this, dude.

But a suggestion. Many of us ALT-Menu snobs have switched to qtarget rather than bt-target. I can change it, no worries. But it may help those less fortunate to have the option in configuration. Say a line like Config.qtarget = true in which case you have a new stanza with the exports for qtarget if that is true. If I have that right, I am still learning.

4 Likes

Right on, I’ve never looked at qtarget but will do so in the future. Also, here is the map for the pizza place

2 Likes

Just bought this, and we use qtarget.

Any chance of an update or instructions on how to adjust to make it work with that?

Change bt-target to qtarget

maybe im doing something wrong, i did that but still doesnt work. Ill look again here in a few.

yea its all changed to qtarget. hmm