[PAID][ESX][QB]Garbage Collector Job V2

Hey there and welcome to yet another one of my Jobs.

Youtube Preview
Tebex Link

So, lets geeeet toooo itttt.

With a lot of the other garbage jobs being either outdated or just not what I was after, I tasked myself with creating something I could enjoy, that had co-op as well. So I’ll quickly list what you get when/if you decide on purchasing this script!

• A Co-Op Job - The Job works by assigning everyone who starts the Job a unique Job ID (If the server detects a duplicate ID, it will change it and assign you a new one). Once you have this ID, sharing it with anyone you want to help with the Job will allow them to join the Job.

– By simply choosing the “Join Shift” option, they can input your Job ID and will be added to it. There is NO Limit to how many people can join a single Job.

• The Pay - The pay is split between however many people are on a Job. If 4 people are on a Job, they will recieve (Payout * Trash Collected) / 4.

– So for a quick example, 15 Trash gives 3000 dollars, Divded by 4 people that would be $750 Each.

• Zone-Based - Each Job is based off of a ZONE. (DELBE, CHIL, WVINE, RICHM, etc…) You can collect ANY TRASH in your Job Zone. It does not have to be where the Blip is.
    – You can add as many Zones as their are in GTA and have hundreds of jobs going at the same time.

• Garbage - Can only be collected from a Can/Bin ONE TIME per person. Trying again will not get you anymore trash.

• Finish Whenever you want - You can Cash Out of the Job anytime you want. You do not have to finish all 15 (Or however many you want to set for) Loads.
    – Gold Fish catch on fire and you only got three loads? Np. Go drop off your trash and then hope Nemo is still alive and kicking… or flipping… whatever fish do when they are on fire. You’ll get Paid for the Three.

• Chance of Items - You can toss in items (Server.lua) that you can receive when completing a Job. By default, I’ve included a “Shop” You can use to trade in a Recycle Voucher (itemname: recvoucher) to trade for different materials, or WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ADD TO THE SHOP.

– Simply fill it in in the shared.lua and the script will take care of the rest. You can literally add anything, even Grandma!

• Want to add more Zones? - Easy. Simply uncomment the command inside the script called ZoneName. Go anywhere you want that there are trash cans, type “zonename” and whala. You now have printed in your F8 Console the name of the zone you are in. Simply add it to the Config and enjoy!

– The Item used in the script by default is called “recvoucher” if you keep it base, you will need to add that to your database to use it in the “shop”.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone 1
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
swt_notifications - Optional, change to your preferred Notification System
nh-context and nh-keyboard (Both are provided with the script)

If you are using the base bt-target resource, you need to add this export to the scripts main.lua - listed below.

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries 1 | Taco Job 1 | Meth Making 1 | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone 2 | Fitness, Group Yoga & More 1 | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ 1 | Underwater Salvage Job | Jewelry Store | Chop Shop 2 | The Best Trading Cards Script To Date 1 | Cluckin Bell | Chicken Job | Chicken Fighting 1 | Armored Truck Heist 1 | Baseball (Standalone) | Pizza Delivery | Crypto Currency

10 Likes

Because I forgot to add it and I’m sure it will get asked as it usually does, heres a picture of the Config.

2 Likes

what kinda ms does this use

2 Likes

0.01 ms in resmon

2 Likes

is this qb ready yet or to it is i suggest removing the qb in title

2 Likes

Yes, it is qb ready and included in the download

1 Like

prays for a standalone of this

1 Like

only works with bt-target?

Nope, will work with any target system

The Job NPC did not spawn for me. Does anybody have this issue have solutions?

No such export RemoveModel error, doesnt remove vehicles after completing job and doesnt remove zones off map

Garbage easily collected. Paycheck arrived on time. 10/10.

works perfectly!