[PAID][ESX]Cluckin Bell Job

Ello Again. Today, I’m bringing you a Job that fits perfectly with my latest release, Chicken Job 2.0 (A better Job to farm/process/package chickens)

The script runs no higher then 0.01ms

Video Preview
Tebex Link

So. With this script, you get a very complete and comprehensive fast food chain to manage, so lets hop into the features.

• Firstly, requires a Clucken Bell MLO. I’ve provided a link to one in the README, so please read it.

• Standard Boss Menu - Yep, it uses the standard Boss Menu that everyone is so excited to continue to use to hire/fire, change salarys and withdraw/deposit money.

• Cook - The script allows you to use bt-target to interact with and cook different foods. The standard menu included is authentic to the Cluckin Bell Franchise but can EASILY be changed via the config (Picture Below)
    –Includes two locations to cook from, A Main Grill & A Frier.

• Prepare your Meals - Once cooked, you can add the ingredients together at another station to put together your different meals, sandwiches, and whatever else you feel like concocting.

• Drinks - What kind of Food Chain would this be without drinks? Obviously, a bad one. So it includes a drink machine for you to add whatever you would like your patrons to drink.

• A NUI Register - Once your patrons have told you what they’d like, and you’ve prepared it charge them via a NUI Cash Register with a very sleak design. What better way to impress yourself then to stare at this beauty and think “I clicked that!” :man_facepalming: .

• Works Great with gl-chickenjob - If you purchased, or want to purchase gl-chickenjob the script syncs amazingly with it. Instead of selling off your chickens to the endless Void known as Item Deletion, it instead stores any chicken you process/package and sell straight into Cluckin Bells storage for them to use (So you don’t get charged for making your chicken-based products).
    This makes for some great intercompany roleplay.

The Recipes List via Config (Shared.lua)

Add as Many or as few recipes as you would like. It’s easy to change and add/remove via the nh-context menu that is one of the scripts dependencies.

Standard Tebex Link Here or Get it in a bundle and save $5! by buying it here

Upon purchase you’ll be given a download link to your e-mail. If the link doesn’t work by clicking, try copy/pasting it into your browser directly and it should work.

The script requires ESX; Tested on Legacy but should work on -any-
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
nh-contextGitHub - nerohiro/nh-context: Simple, minimalistic event firing context menu
mythic_notify - But you can swap it over to any notification system of your choice.

Some of my other scripts: Oxy/Deliveries | Taco Job | Meth Making | Mechanic Job | BMX Comp Standalone | Fitness, Group Yoga & More | More Interactive Stores | Burgershot | Prison+ | Chicken Job | Hobo Life

3 Likes

Another great release sir! Good work! :100:

Looks good, Kallock!