Mama Johns Pizza Place

Mama Johns Pizza is next to the bcso just a little something i done for the server now its time to let you lot have it do what you want to it just dont upload it anywhere else please and dont clame it as your own

OCRPInteriors.rar (4.7 MB)

(UPDATE COMING SOON STILL A WIP)
https://streamable.com/caruv

15 Likes

:snail: Who’s ready for some pizza

1 Like

thank you @xLogicc :raised_hands:

1 Like

Could you give the coords?

Great job and thanks for share it!!!

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Sandy Shores Next to PD

2 Likes

You plane to release sandy trees n lights ?

Haha nice hole

1 Like

Something about that is a bit fishy hmmm “Mama John’s”

:male_detective:

Same for me, i got nothing inside except one plant. Also, the first window next to the door has no collision mate !

Works great on my server thanks for this a very good addon for my server thanks alot.

@xLogicc when u gonna release update?

aww on gta v mods its papa not mama :sob:

i can see the interior but i cant go through the door

1 Like

So I have found. If you have a custom Sandy pd or hospital it will break the collision file for Mama John’s. You will need to fix the collision file since the file covers multiple buildings

ahh ok , yep i do

@greybeardactual How do you get to the collision file to edit it?

i will be doing a update for this to remove all the other collisions for the other buildings

1 Like

There is a collision file included with this. However, each and every person is going to need their own collision file especially because some use the medical center interiors and custom PD interiors. So honestly its best for each server to just modify the mama johns door. But you should use 3dsmax to edit the collision file. I did it for my stuff and it was fairly easy.

1 Like

Thank you for quickly getting back to me, I really appreciate!