[Release] Admin UI Spawner Props Objects [PAID]

More pictures

Explanation:

This script is a prop spawner. You can literally create several objects on the map and they will remain there when you reconnect to the server afterwards. This was clearly meant to be used by server administrators. So, you can use your imagination to create the scenarios you want, for example: a paintball field, a race track or an alien spaceship for a surprise party, everything goes from your imagination to combine the use of several objects. And yes, it is also possible to use it to place bank terminals wherever you want, however, it just puts the object, your bank script is the one who should recognize the object and interact with it.

VĂ­deo:

Features:

• Create multiple objects on the map very easily
  • Graphical interface
  • Easy creation and editing, you can move up, down, sideways and rotate.
  • Teleportation. You don’t know where you put the object anymore? No problem, just open the graphical interface and click on the object and then press to teleport to it. (Recommended using Noclip from admin)
  • You can delete the object at any time.
  • It is possible to hide an object without deleting it, just click to disable it and then you can activate it again.

Resmon : this script when the menu is not open, the MS is 0.01 and when it is open the maximum that arrived was 0.03. Thanks to @Fyry for the tips with resmon
resmon_spawn

How to Configure

In the Client/Config.lua file, you can translate any text that the graphical interface has in any way you want.

translate = {  
         TR_TITLE_HOME = "PROPS" ,  
         TR_SUBTITLE_HOME = "All props spawned" ,  
         TR_ORDER_TEXT = "ordered by index" ,  
         TR_ORDER_SUBTEXT = "total created:" ,  
         TR_STATUS_ON = "enabled" ,  
         TR_STATUS_OFF = "disabled" ,  
         TR_TITLE_UPDATE = "PROPS" ,  
         TR_SUBTITLE_UPDATE = "Update prop" ,  
         TR_CREATE_PROP = "Prop" ,  
         TR_CREATE_INPUT_PROP = "Enter a Prop Name" ,  
         TR_CREATE_POS_X = "Prop X Position" ,  
         TR_CREATE_POS_Y = "Prop Y Position" ,  
         TR_CREATE_POS_Z = "Prop Z Position" ,  
         TR_CREATE_HEADING = "Heading of Prop" ,  
         TR_CREATE_BUTTON_PERSON = "Take my character" ,  
         TR_CREATE_BUTTON_CREATE = "Create" ,  
         TR_CREATE_BUTTON_UPDATE = "Save" ,  
         TR_CREATE_BUTTON_BACK = "Back" ,  
         TR_TITLE_ELEMENT = "PROPS" ,  
         TR_ELEMENT_STATUS_ON = "Enable" ,  
         TR_ELEMENT_STATUS_OFF = "Disable" ,  
         TR_ELEMENT_UPDATE = "Update" ,  
         TR_ELEMENT_DELETE = "Delete" ,  
         TR_ELEMENT_TELEPORT = "Teleport to him" ,  
         TR_ELEMENT_CANCEL = "Cancel" ,  
         TR_CLICK_HERE = "Click here" ,  
         TR_PRESS_KEY = "Press F5" ,  
         TR_TO_USE = "To use the mouse" ,  
         TR_TO_CAM = "To move"  
}  
config_key = {  
         useMouse = 166 -- F5  
} 

If you want to change something in the graphical interface, such as the font size of the text or the background color and among other things, you can directly access the html / config.css file and modify it the way you want.
As this project is Standalone, you must place the administrator check according to your server. This check must be done on Server.lua:

RegisterCommand ( 'objects' , function ( source , args )  
 -- place the administrator check here  
 -- example: if user.permission_level == (2) then 

Updates

Update 1.1:

Everyone who has purchased can download the update from the same link they received at the time of purchase.

Added: Commands

• /propremove : this command will remove objects added at a distance of 1.5 from you.
  • /propremove_all : this command will remove all added objects.

Update 1.2:

Everyone can download this update directly from the download link they received on purchase.

icons by: flaticon.com

Added:

• An option to enter the name of the folder in which the object belongs has been added. In this way it is possible to work with projects and better organize the distribution of objects.

• Within the folder it is possible to: activate all elements, disable all elements and delete all elements.

• An option to update the object closest to the player has been added. When you click on this option, the update window will open, taking an activated object that is 1.5 meters away.

• An option to duplicate the existing object has been added, so one object is created in the same way as the other, and you can update it as you wish.

• The option to place the object on the floor has been added, helping in some moments to position it on the floor. It is worth mentioning that some objects are not placed perfectly on the floor.

Working with folders:

Duplicating an existing object:

Changing the object closest to the player:

Update FiveM Asset

Why are we moving to FiveM Assets? Because Tebex now no longer supports external links, so in order for us to be able to release updates that you can download from, we will be moving all of our scripts to FiveM Assets. Also, FiveM Assets is a very good system in which we maintain a centralized place for updating scripts.

• In order to get the script in your FiveM Assets, you will need to enter our store again and purchase the script for free in the “Updates” tab. Only those who purchased the script will be able to purchase the script for free. Anyone buying from this update will not need to do this, as they will already purchase the script directly from FiveM Assets.
  • The Script is now using the FiveM Assets system, now all updates will be published through that system. The old external links will no longer work and nothing else will be posted to them.
  • The Script remains unencrypted, that is, you will be able to access the complete code and will be able to edit the code.

Dependencies:

To use this feature, you must be using a database. This script creates the table in the database automatically.

• mysql-async

See our other scripts:
NPC Driver - AI Driver (Taxi, Uber, Limousine, Motorcycle and Boat)
Clipboard For Jobs
Police Report - Remake
Manage Your own Store Remake
Documents System
Market Between Players Remake
Trade System
Luck Games
Simple Leaderboard
Simple Miner Minigame
Vending Machine
Forms in Game
SuperMarket and Stores
Album Photos
Reason for Vehicle Seizure
Crew System
Advanced Illegal Tablet
Simple Menu Creator with Icons
A simple Medical Card for Hospital

This script has no IP protection or encryption

Purchase and download here: https://legendary-team.tebex.io/package/4263883

9 Likes

It deserves 8 euro’s obviously, after seeing expensive prices for easy resources, this looks really nice.

1 Like

Very beatiful, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you liked it :smile:

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile: Nice script!
I have a question: If player reconnect the props is enable, but… If the server if restarted, the props is enabled again when reconnect? (are saved in database?) Thanks!

1 Like

They are saved in the database. Whenever you enter the server, they will be spawned for you
And Thanks!

Best purchase I’ve ever made here! Such a great script!! You did AMAZING! I cannot stop creating scenes etc etc!! Would be great to have an update that makes it that you can have different projects that you can enable and disable opposed to disabling over 50 props for the 1 project, if that makes any sense :stuck_out_tongue: Also cant wait to eventually be able to resize the props and rotate them? Also what is the limitation for the amount of props you can have enabled and create? LOVE THIS SCRIPT EITHER WAY!! VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! YOU MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE! THANK YOU THANK YOU! Thank you!

• Tee Ingrum
2 Likes

Thank you! I’m really glad you’re enjoying it so much.

And your suggestion is very good, in the near future, I can try to launch an update that makes it possible to determine a “folder” for each object. Thus, you can mark that the object belongs to a folder. And an option to disable or delete all objects belonging to a folder.

And thanks again!

2 Likes

Tv and sofa in my bennys, works perfect!!!

4 Likes

And it was very beautiful!

1 Like

Suggestion:

Maybe a option to duplicate a prop? (in same position and after the player can move)

2 Likes

It’s a great suggestion, I’ll try to put it in the next update! Thanks!

1 Like

an option to put props in groups so you could make a scene and enable/disable all the props in 1 group. Makes it easier to when filtering to a lot of props in /objects by showing only the groups and then in the groups the prop list.

1 Like

I am finishing an update that makes this possible. The update is already ready, I’m just doing several tests to check for any bugs. In a few days, I must send it to the download link. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooo!! Can’t wait!! Take your time but also so excited to see the new update! Love your script, great work!!

1 Like

Thank you!
It’s great to see that you’re enjoying it so much.

Here is the new update:

Update:

Everyone can download this update directly from the download link they received on purchase.

icons by: flaticon.com

Added:

• An option to enter the name of the folder in which the object belongs has been added. In this way it is possible to work with projects and better organize the distribution of objects.

• Within the folder it is possible to: activate all elements, disable all elements and delete all elements.

• An option to update the object closest to the player has been added. When you click on this option, the update window will open, taking an activated object that is 1.5 meters away.

• An option to duplicate the existing object has been added, so one object is created in the same way as the other, and you can update it as you wish.

• The option to place the object on the floor has been added, helping in some moments to position it on the floor. It is worth mentioning that some objects are not placed perfectly on the floor.

Working with folders:

Duplicating an existing object:

Changing the object closest to the player:

2 Likes

:sunny: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: EPIC!! Am beyond excited to use this new update!! Just cannot wait to see myself a week from now! Thanks so much for this epic script and updates!!

1 Like

ilovya <3

1 Like

Sick, just bought it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes