Icons by flaticon.com
With this script you will be able to create and edit forms in-game. Thus, giving autonomy to players responsible for certain jobs, create their own forms. Do you want to recruit the police? Now you can create a registration form!
- You will determine which jobs can open the form menu ( create, edit and others ).
- When creating a form, a PED (NPC) will be created at the coordinate where the creator is and when players approach the Ped, they will be able to respond to the form.
- You can create, edit, view responses, update the Ped (NPC) and delete the form.
- You can create as many questions as you like in the following categories: Multiple, selection, short text and long text.
- The form is linked to the job, not the player. Thus, more than one person can view the responses and change the form for a given job.
- You will receive 4 versions of this script, which are: ESX, QBCore, VRP and Standalone.
- The script is very easy to translate and this can be done in the Config.lua file.
- The script has no IP blocker and is not encrypted.
- It has configurable Webhook for Discord.
the maximum reached was 0.01ms.
Looking at a form
Looking at the Form responses
- A new version has been added: QBCore
- QBCore version with oxmysql added.
- QBCore 2 updated.
- The text fields now adjust to the text size automatically.
- Fixed a bug where when two players from different jobs created a form, one visually replaced the other.
No .sql file is needed, the table is created automatically at script startup.
See our other scripts: (Now with QBCore versions added)
Manage Your own Store
SuperMarket and Stores
Reason for Vehicle Seizure
Market Between Players
Clipboard for Mechanics
Advanced Illegal Tablet
Admin Spawnner Props Objects
Simple Menu Creator with Icons
A simple Medical Card for Hospital
You can buy this script here: Tebex
The script is not encrypted or blocked by IP.