[Release] SuperMarket / Stores UI [PAID] [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone]

Explanation:

This is an NUI script for creating stores on your server. With this script you will be able to create any item store at any coordinate you want. You can define the color, blip, name, items and coordinates. It comes standard with almost every supermarket and you can define which items you want to sell.
Do you want an exclusive food and beverage store, or a jewelry store or specialty store? With this script you can have it easily.

Features:

• You can create as many stores as you want with different names
  • You can define which items you want to sell.
  • You can add new coordinates at will
  • You can define the name of the store, the color of the store, the coordinates, the items to be sold, the type of marker on the floor and the blip you want to use.
  • Very easy to configure and translate.
  • When purchasing, you will receive by email 4 versions: ESX, QBCore, VRP and Standalone. In the standalone version it will be necessary to configure the functions of the file Configurate.lua.
  • You will have full access to the code and do not have an IP blocker.

Resmon:

The script is fully optimized, getting 0.01ms when away from stores and 0.04ms being close to stores.

close
resmon

far
resmon2

Super Market:

Super Market Payment:

A new Store Created:

A new Store Created payment:

VIDEO:

Update 1.2

• Corrected the error that when buying more than one item in the VRP version, the items were not going to the inventory.

• The error for ESX with Limits system was corrected where when buying more than one item, it was in infinite loading.

Everyone who has purchased can download the new version from the same download link.

Update 2.0

• A new version has been added: QBCore

• QBCore 2 updated.

Update FiveM Asset

Why are we moving to FiveM Assets? Because Tebex now no longer supports external links, so in order for us to be able to release updates that you can download from, we will be moving all of our scripts to FiveM Assets. Also, FiveM Assets is a very good system in which we maintain a centralized place for updating scripts.

• In order to get the script in your FiveM Assets, you will need to enter our store again and purchase the script for free in the “Updates” tab. Only those who purchased the script will be able to purchase the script for free. Anyone buying from this update will not need to do this, as they will already purchase the script directly from FiveM Assets.
  • The Script is now using the FiveM Assets system, now all updates will be published through that system. The old external links will no longer work and nothing else will be posted to them.
  • The Script remains unencrypted, that is, you will be able to access the complete code and will be able to edit the code.

See our other scripts:
NPC Driver - AI Driver (Taxi, Uber, Limousine, Motorcycle and Boat)
Clipboard For Jobs
Police Report - Remake
Manage Your own Store Remake
Documents System
Market Between Players Remake
Trade System
Luck Games
Simple Leaderboard
Simple Miner Minigame
Vending Machine
Forms in Game
SuperMarket and Stores
Reason for Vehicle Seizure
Crew System
Advanced Illegal Tablet
Admin Spawnner Props Objects
Simple Menu Creator with Icons
A simple Medical Card for Hospital

You can buy this script here: Tebex

The script is not encrypted or blocked by IP.

11 Likes

Suggestion: Bette if the player can add a amount here.

r

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. :heart:
But he can already add a amount there. He can write over the number or press the arrow keys to increase by 1 in 1.

How do you setuo new stores is it all done through database? And do you have a central place to buy all foods/items for shop owners or again is it done through config

1 Like

Hi. This script is for creating static stores. There are no owners, that is, if you want, for example, that a bar on the map sells drinks, then you can use this script to define the coordinates, items, colors, etc.

In the Config.lua file you can add the stores, defining the name, coordinate, which marker will appear, which blip will appear on the map and the color of the blip, you can also define the color of the store.

This script does not use a database.

hi dude , is the shop can sell weapons ?

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation. Would have loved for people to own their own stores and stock it with goods.

1 Like

It’s an idea to think about, then we can launch a new script where people can have their own stores : D

1 Like

Hey! at the moment it is only possible to sell weapons if they are inventory items :grin:

1 Like

Hi. I will send a message in your private to understand what is happening on your server and for me to help you solve it.

do you offer support … or do you have invite link on your discrod had question

same problem

Hi, Davide. We are solving this problem, does yours also use VRP? We will release the update fixing this error today

Update 1.2

• Corrected the error that when buying more than one item in the VRP version, the items were not going to the inventory.

• The error for ESX with Limits system was corrected where when buying more than one item, it was in infinite loading.

Everyone who has purchased can download the new version from the same download link.

Hi, I have a problem i can’t edit the files. I have read the readme and followed it. But find nothing in the 100 folder xD needs help. The Icon_menu does not work for this. Tried to contact your email but there is no answer!

1 Like

I answered you in the email! :grin:

10/10 love the script. The dev always helping lots!! Definitely Recommend the buy to those that need a store script.

2 Likes

This is the third time I have tried to write an e-mail so that you will understand. :smile:

1 Like

haha sorry, I answered you there again.

1 Like

Agree

2 Likes