ICE patch

here is a ice patch prop that i made for fun, if you walk over it will be slipy :wink:

download

preview

6 Likes

Neat. Does it do anything to vehicles as well when driven over it?

vehicles just slide a bit

well done! i would looove to see someone impliment this into a script so you can place one using an admin command to troll players :laughing:

you can do it with a prop placing script :wink:

did you use codewalker to add it to the map? i mostly do clothing so i’m new to props lol, dont know of any good ones either

for testing purpose i do use codewalker but u can also place it ingame

you know of any good in-game menus? And also how do i load cusom props into codewalker :sweat_smile:

[Release] Admin UI Spawner Props Objects [PAID] this is a good one i use it to.

To load custom props into codewalker u need to set up a mod folder inside your GTA where u have installed it. But there are many of tutorials out there how to load them into codewalker

1 Like

Where is this located? Or do we need to place them?

you need to place them, just load it in your streaming folder and set up your config “ensure eisplatten”

than u need to have a prop placing script like i linked earlyer and u need the name of the prop “gaudeee_ice” than u can place it everywhere u want on the map

do you know of a free one?

this is a free one but not tested it

1 Like

Very cool :ice_cube:

:love_letter: Love you

I don’t get the prop at all in CodeWalker although it works for others too. What could be the reason?

firs u need to create a mod folder , than u need to create a DLC where the model and ytyp is locatedand u need to add the dlc name in dlctext.meta

Yes i do this all but dont Work.

than u did it wrong