[Release] Manage Your own Store [ ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone ] [PAID]

Explanation

At the request of some comments made in our other script, we decided to create this new script following the same design pattern of Supermarket and Stores.

Now players will be able to buy Stores and manage them. When managing a store, the player will be able to request products, thus creating interaction between players, as other players will be able to go to the store and accept the mission to take those products to it.

Features

• You can create as many stores as you like on your server with a different variety of products.
  • You will be able to define the coordinates of each store, the header color, the color of the buttons, the type of marker on the floor, the type of blip, the name of the store and the products it will be able to sell.
  • You will be able to define the coordinates of the missions. You can put that for each item, have a different coordinate, for example, put so that the Wheat mission is on the Farm. Or you can just leave the coordinate random.
  • Players can buy stores.
  • Players can manage the stores.
  • Players can sell the store for a lower price.
  • The store owner will be able to place or withdraw money from the Store Balance.
  • When other players purchase a product from the store, the full amount will be placed in the Store Balance.
  • The player can accept a quest by going to the shop and clicking on the quests tab.
  • Upon accepting a mission, the player will receive a marking on their map and GPS, and when going to the location with a vehicle, they will receive the items. After that, you will have to return to the appointment near the store to receive payment for the mission.
  • Very easy to configure and translate.
  • When purchasing, you will receive 4 versions by email: ESX, QBCore, VRP and Standalone. In the standalone version it will be necessary to configure the functions of the Configurate.lua file.
  • You will have full access to the code and have no IP blocker.

Resmon

The script is fully optimized, getting 0.01ms away from stores and 0.04ms away from stores. This can be seen by watching the video.

VĂ­deo:

SuperMarket

Payment SuperMarket:

Mission SuperMarket:

Manage Store:

Stock Store:

Balance Store:

Sell Store:

A Second Store Created:

Update 2.0

• Updated the creation of the table in the database, correcting the error of not opening the store when restarting the server.
  • Anyone who is already using the script in a version prior to 2.0 and is getting this error, after upgrading to version 2.0, must drop the stores table from the database so that the problem can be corrected.
    DROP TABLE stores;

Update 3.0

• A new version has been added: QBCore

• In this latest version, stores that have no owners will have their item quantity reset after the server restart. Thus, ownerless stores will never run out of items to sell.

• When a player buys the store, the amount of items will return to the amount before the reset. Thus, preventing players from selling their own store and waiting for the server to restart and then buying again with the reset amount.

• QBCore version with oxmysql added.

• QBCore 2 updated.

• Fixed an issue where on some servers players were not able to purchase the store correctly.

• Fixed a bug that sometimes some players were stuck in stores, unable to move or perform any action.

Update FiveM Asset

Why are we moving to FiveM Assets? Because Tebex now no longer supports external links, so in order for us to be able to release updates that you can download from, we will be moving all of our scripts to FiveM Assets. Also, FiveM Assets is a very good system in which we maintain a centralized place for updating scripts.

• In order to get the script in your FiveM Assets, you will need to enter our store again and purchase the script for free in the “Updates” tab. Only those who purchased the script will be able to purchase the script for free. Anyone buying from this update will not need to do this, as they will already purchase the script directly from FiveM Assets.
  • The Script is now using the FiveM Assets system, now all updates will be published through that system. The old external links will no longer work and nothing else will be posted to them.
  • The Script remains unencrypted, that is, you will be able to access the complete code and will be able to edit the code.

Dependencies

• mysql-async
    No .sql file is needed, the table is created automatically at script startup.
    For those using QBCore, mysql-async is not necessary as it will use ghmatti

See our other scripts: (Now with QBCore versions added)
SuperMarket and Stores
Album Photos
Reason for Vehicle Seizure
Documents System
Crew System
Police Report
Market Between Players
Clipboard for Mechanics
Advanced Illegal Tablet
Admin Spawnner Props Objects
Simple Menu Creator with Icons
A simple Medical Card for Hospital

You can buy this script here: Tebex

Anyone who has already purchased the Supermarket and Stores script will be able to purchase this script at a discount. When logging into your Tebex account, click on the (+) option in the side menu.

The script is not encrypted or blocked by IP.

9 Likes

Really nice script, needed it! :smiley:

Only error is when i buy a store and restart the server (Like if the server auto restart) i cannot open the store again, it does nothing and same with dashboard (To manage the store)

Error goes away if i delete the files in my databse and let it create again but then my players lose the store and have to buy it again

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. There really is a bug. I just fixed it, you can redownload the script from the download link and it will probably be solved.
Take the test and let us know if it doesn’t work

And thanks for the compliment, I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

can they be robbed?

1 Like

It still not work as it should, cannot open the store after server restart…

Hey, no At the moment it is not possible to rob the stores (store sales)

Well, which version of the script are you using, ESX, VRP or Standalone?
We are checking what might be happening in your case.

I use ESX 1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 2.0

• Updated the creation of the table in the database, correcting the error of not opening the store when restarting the server.
  • Anyone who is already using the script in a version prior to 2.0 and is getting this error, after upgrading to version 2.0, must drop the stores table from the database so that the problem can be corrected.
    DROP TABLE stores;
1 Like

Can we hire employees too

it’s not possible to hire employees, but it’s only possible to create missions where any player can work for the store and get items to stock the store’s stock.

Couple suggestions,
-Would be nice to see the ability to sell weapons (If you cant already)
-Have a job required for the missions instead of everyone being able to accept them
-If the player has the required job they can see all stores on the map that need items
-Maybe you could make a ownable gas station scripts or add it to this
-Also hire employees that can go on duty and sell things to other players or manage the store when you are gone
-Add the ability to rob the store of money and items
-Maybe giving the owner of the store the ability to set the price they want to sell it for

All in all this is a very awesome script and is 100% worth the money. It works just like it says it will, with no problems. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Bought this! amazing. I use Chezza’s inventory, but most things don’t go inside that inventory other than maybe Bread and the icon won’t show. what inventory script do you suggest? and maybe there’s a way to fix that? maybe sending triggers? i need some help.

sorry but we don’t understand :frowning:

if the store is not bought from anyone, can players buy the items from the shop with default prices?

The stores are created with multiple products there is a standard price when there are no owners :slight_smile:

can i have a screenshot in dm with the config?

2 Likes

Update 3.0

• A new version has been added: QBCore

Update

• In this latest version, stores that have no owners will have their item quantity reset after the server restart. Thus, ownerless stores will never run out of items to sell.

• When a player buys the store, the amount of items will return to the amount before the reset. Thus, preventing players from selling their own store and waiting for the server to restart and then buying again with the reset amount.

2 Likes

Update 3.2

• QBCore version with oxmysql added.