[Release] Reason for Vehicle Seizure [PAID] [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone]

Images icon by: flaticon.com

Explanation :

This is a script that will help players understand why their vehicles have been seized. With it you will be able to take photos of the vehicle and describe the situation, so the owner of the vehicle will be able to see exactly how his vehicle was at the time of the seizure.

Features:

• You will receive 4 versions of this script: ESX , QBCore, VRP and Standalone . In the Standalone version you will have to perform some simple configurations.
  • Easy to translate and configure
  • In the Config.lua file you can define the job that makes new records.
  • In the Config.lua file you can define whether you want players who are not part of the defined job, to be able to use this script in a specific coordinate.
  • Photos are sent to a Discord room via Webhook. You can change the url link in the Config.lua file and define your own Discord. If you don’t want to change it, you can use what is already defined.
  • This script is not encrypted and you will have access to all of its code.

Command: /reason

Looking at their seized vehicles

Registration video:

Resmon:

This script is fully optimized, consuming exactly 0.00ms
resmon

Update 2.0

• A new version has been added: QBCore

• QBCore version with oxmysql added.

• QBCore 2 updated.

Update FiveM Asset

Why are we moving to FiveM Assets? Because Tebex now no longer supports external links, so in order for us to be able to release updates that you can download from, we will be moving all of our scripts to FiveM Assets. Also, FiveM Assets is a very good system in which we maintain a centralized place for updating scripts.

• In order to get the script in your FiveM Assets, you will need to enter our store again and purchase the script for free in the “Updates” tab. Only those who purchased the script will be able to purchase the script for free. Anyone buying from this update will not need to do this, as they will already purchase the script directly from FiveM Assets.
  • The Script is now using the FiveM Assets system, now all updates will be published through that system. The old external links will no longer work and nothing else will be posted to them.
  • The Script remains unencrypted, that is, you will be able to access the complete code and will be able to edit the code.

Dependencies :

this script automatically creates the table in the database.

• mysql-async
  • screenshot-basic

For those using QBCore, mysql-async is not necessary as it will use ghmatti

In case of errors with screenshot-basic, check your version of cfx-server-data and update to the latest

See our other scripts:
NPC Driver - AI Driver (Taxi, Uber, Limousine, Motorcycle and Boat)
Clipboard For Jobs
Police Report - Remake
Manage Your own Store Remake
Documents System
Market Between Players Remake
Trade System
Luck Games
Simple Leaderboard
Simple Miner Minigame
Vending Machine
Forms in Game
SuperMarket and Stores
Album Photos
Crew System
Advanced Illegal Tablet
Admin Spawnner Props Objects
Simple Menu Creator with Icons
A simple Medical Card for Hospital

You can buy this script here: Tebex

The script is not encrypted or blocked by IP.

8 Likes

Ok, I ignored this post thinking it was just another UI that you type a couple things into. However, I’m glad I clicked on it this time. Very nice. Hopefully it works as described.

1 Like

Thank you very much! In case of any problem, please contact me and I will give you all the necessary support

Actually, once I fixed why screenshot-basic wouldn’t build, it worked flawlessly and as described. No issues at all.

1 Like

I will say though. Maybe put in your description or install instructions to make sure people are using the latest release of cfx-server-data. That was my issue with screenshot-basic.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, added!

Awesome work as usual!!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Very good script, I added the date to make it easier for players to identify.

1 Like

Thanks ! What a good idea, I hope you enjoy it!

I think the delete function should be added, otherwise it will continue to add.

1 Like

This is a good idea. Currently, if you register two vehicles with the same license plate, only the last one will be saved in the database and will overwrite the previous one. This prevents a player from viewing infinite records.

We will implement your idea of the button and in a future update we will launch it on the download link! Thanks for the feedback