[Release] Admin UI Spawner Props Objects [PAID]

Nice!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hello, I wanted to know how I can recover the purchased file, I had a problem on my server and I lost everything

1 Like

Hi.

You can open the email you received when you purchased and use the download link again

I will look at it but I think I deleted the mail ā€¦

1 Like

Send me a private message

Hi @Zenites_Team in terms of optimization. Do you think that this script running for people would be better, equal or better than opening CodeWalker and placing the props.

Hi

The script is very optimized, running at 0.01ms, the Props are not networks, so they do not cause lag to the server.

I imagine that with CodeWalker you would always have to open it to place the objects and then send it to the server. With this script you can create objects already inside the server and they automatically appear for all players, and letā€™s say you want your administrators to help you build something, with this script it is possible because everyone can work together to build something.

So as a matter of practicality, I think the Script would be better than the CodeWalker. I donā€™t know if when using CodeWalker, players would have to download something or if it would cause a loss of optimization for the server or player, so I canā€™t say in terms of optimization.

If CodeWalker does not cause any loss of optimization, then it would probably win by 0.01ms in this respect

this works with qb-core without needing any editing?

1 Like

This is a standalone script whose only dependency is mysql-async, ie it works in qbcore as long as it has the mysql-async script.
And if you want only admins to be able to add objects, then youā€™ll have to do a little addition in the script to check if the player is admin

1 Like

F5 Doesnā€™t seem to be bringing up the menu once inside the server, is there a certain thing you need to do when installing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hello !! to open it, you need to use the /objects command

Thank you for the response! Not sure why i didnā€™t notice that at the beginning of the video lol

Upon entering that command, i receive this error:

https://gyazo.com/2d80961cde1b21f7c8ab7ba6d83999dd

1 Like

Hi, donā€™t you use mysql-async script on your server? This error happens because you donā€™t have this dependency (script)

Yes, it works on any server. Do you have the mysql-async script active on your server? If not, could you let us know which mysql script you are using?

Ahh, i thought i had installed that awhile back, apparently not.
Can you recommend a tutorial link on installing mysql-async correctly?
Thank you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll answer you in private :slight_smile:

Can this be used on Qbcore?

1 Like

how do we get it working with QBcore? i just got this script and no idea how to get it working with Qb

1 Like

What do you want to do? Allow only administrators to use?

c script?

1 Like