[Release] Documents System [PAID] [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone]

icon images by flaticon.com

Explanation:

This is a document creation system. You can use it for various jobs and even create the job of lawyer or judge with it. Players can create documents containing text, images and signatures. This can be used for issuing documents such as a search and seizure warrant, or be used by the dealership to sign a vehicle purchase agreement or even for a marriage certificate between players. It can be used for many things, it all depends on your imagination.

Features

• When purchasing this Script, you will receive 4 versions: ESX, QBCore, VRP and Standalone.
  • There is a Config.lua file, where you can translate everything and configure which jobs you can use the options of the Interactive Menu, in addition to being able to change the image right from the document.
  • The player will be able to create a document template, which will be saved for use in creating documents. For example: vehicle exchange contract template between two players. Thus, this template can be used to create all documents that follow this same type of template.
  • When creating documents, you can insert text, images and signatures.
  • Acceptable images are jpg, png and gif
  • When creating a document, it will be saved with the player, in which he will be able to give it to another player.
  • When creating a document, the player with permission will be able to edit, close or delete the document.
  • When a document is closed, it can no longer be edited.
  • When the document is closed, there is an option to create a copy of it. In which you can hand this copy over to another player. In this case, it serves to keep the original with the creator and the copy with the client, if necessary. Or when it is simply necessary for more than one person to have the document.
  • The documents are saved in the database. The tables are created automatically by the Script, without the need for any SQL file.
  • The script is not encrypted or blocked by IP.

Command menu: /documents

VĂ­deo:

Resmon:

This script is fully optimized, consuming exactly 0.00ms
resmon

How to install:

Enter the resources folder you downloaded and place the lg_documents folder on your server. Put this in your server.cfg

start lg_documents

Updates:

Update FiveM Asset

Why are we moving to FiveM Assets? Because Tebex now no longer supports external links, so in order for us to be able to release updates that you can download from, we will be moving all of our scripts to FiveM Assets. Also, FiveM Assets is a very good system in which we maintain a centralized place for updating scripts.

• In order to get the script in your FiveM Assets, you will need to enter our store again and purchase the script for free in the “Updates” tab. Only those who purchased the script will be able to purchase the script for free. Anyone buying from this update will not need to do this, as they will already purchase the script directly from FiveM Assets.
  • The Script is now using the FiveM Assets system, now all updates will be published through that system. The old external links will no longer work and nothing else will be posted to them.
  • The Script remains unencrypted, that is, you will be able to access the complete code and will be able to edit the code.

Update 3.0

A big update:

• New Design and the menu has been removed
  • It is now possible to change the Logo of the document
  • It is now possible to change the blue title of the document
  • When you use a new logo, it will be saved in cache for you to use later.
  • It is now possible to see who created, who updated and who finalized the document. This will be shown at the end of each page of the document.
  • It is now possible to show the document to anyone who is close to the player. The player will only be able to view the document, without the possibility of editing.
  • New design of Document editing options.
  • When there are no images in the document, the image page will disappear when the document is finished.
  • Permissions in the configuration have been reduced to just 2 variables. Now you just need to say which job will be able to create and finalize documents.
  • All script code was rewritten from scratch. Improving standardization.
  • Now you will receive a single script and you must inform the Config.lua file which framework you are using. Make sure you put the letters in the right format. The right format is written as a comment in Config.lua
  • Those who are using the old version of the Script, will be able to migrate to the new version very easily. However, you will notice that some template names or document titles have default names.
  • To migrate from the old version to the new one, you will need to activate the enable_conversion variable in the Config.lua file, after activating it, use the doc_conversion command. This will convert the data from the old table. Only use this command once and then deactivate the variable.
  • There is no need to pay anything extra for this version, you can download it directly from FiveM Assets.

Dependencies:

this script automatically creates the table in the database.

• mysql-async or oxmysql

See our other scripts:
NPC Driver - AI Driver (Taxi, Uber, Limousine, Motorcycle and Boat)
Clipboard For Jobs
Police Report - Remake
Manage Your own Store Remake
Market Between Players Remake
Trade System
Luck Games
Simple Leaderboard
Simple Miner Minigame
Vending Machine
Forms in Game
SuperMarket and Stores
Album Photos
Reason for Vehicle Seizure
Crew System
Advanced Illegal Tablet
Admin Spawnner Props Objects
Simple Menu Creator with Icons
A simple Medical Card for Hospital

You can buy this script here: Tebex

The script is not encrypted or blocked by IP.

15 Likes

Looks good but i need a video. :confused:

1 Like

Amazing, how you can show document to other players?

1 Like

Of course, I’m going to make a video right now and post it for you to see

2 Likes

Thanks! When you are close to another player, in the menu will appear the option Give to closest player.

And then you will transfer it to him and he will be able to open and view it :slight_smile:

Do you like work for cfx? Getting emails every release you do. Kinda annoyed really.

1 Like

Sorry, Joel.

I will remove your email

1 Like

Ready, video added! :slight_smile:

It’s possible to create jobs documents? like gun license, medical certificate?

2 Likes

Yea!
You will be able to define in the settings which jobs you want to have access to the menu and they will be able to create Templates the way they want and use it as documents.

So, for example, the police can create a gun license template and fill it out according to the players. And give that license to them.

With this, you can create a multitude of documents.

Just say him delete my email in your list, don’t be rude with passions of this guys. Thank you zenites for the quality work you share with community.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, strianodev! :heart:

Hi!
The only problem is the documents are editable for all jobs and every jobs can see every document.
I mean if I’m a policer then I can see and edit and delete the documents of the ambulance job.
Is is possible to fix that?
Thank you in advance!

Hi, Sugee.

About editing, everyone should be able to edit the document in case it is necessary to place a signature. That is, if the customer needs to sign a document.

Regarding delete, it really shouldn’t be possible to delete the document from other jobs, I will do an update to fix it.

I’ll send a message in your private so we can talk.

1 Like

Update 1.1:

• Now players cannot create a copy, delete or close a document that does not belong to their job.

Dam dude your on fire lol banging out these recourses like no tomorrow lol keep up the good work mate.

1 Like

They shouldn’t be able to even see them if they are locked to a job unless, of coarse, they have that job.

I’ve purchased this, but have yet to install or set this up. So to be honest, I’m not even sure if that is a thing (where players can see docs from any job). I certainly would hope not.

1 Like

I will try to explain how it works.

When you create a Document, that document stays with you, with your character.

If you give that Document to another player, the other player will be able to see the document.

Example, a police officer can create a Gun License Document, and sign the license, and give a copy to the player. So, whenever he needs to prove he has a gun license, he can show the document to others.

That is, each player has their own documents.

The templates are exclusive for each job, that is, if the police create several police document templates, then only the police will be able to see these templates.

1 Like

Cool, sounds good. I hope to get it in soon, but trying to button up loose ends before launching my server. So I don’t want to introduce new resources to the system just yet. Can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I have to say this is a lot of smoke and mirrors. I purchased this script and although I may not be the greatest with lua, I’m not stupid either. I do know my way around a lua script and can do a lot to make things work how I want them to work. However, there is no documentation on how to use this script. The author claims that you can create custom templates, but from what I see in the config, is you can only do one template at a time and in order to create another template, you must edit the config to remove the old template and create a new one. However, if you ever want to edit the previous template, you have to change it all back and restart the script.

I might be completely wrong, however, how am I supposed to know? There is no documentation and the video is very uninformative when it comes to creating custom templates.

To me, this was a waste of my time and money. Sure it looks pretty, but without the author providing proper documentation (or at the very least, making it hard to find), it’s a useless script.

1 Like