[PAID][ESX][QB] Humane Labs. Heist

Showcase
HUMANE LABS. HEIST

Tebex
RAINMAD | HUMANE LABS. HEIST

Dependencies

• ESX or QBCore.

Features

• Detailed and easy config. (Change reward items, reward money and black money, minigame difficulty, wetsuit time, heist cooldown, heist start and finish coords etc.)
  • Including required police count.
  • Including police alert.
  • Including discord log when start and finish heist.
  • Can do this heist with your friends. (All actions must be taken by the person who started the heist. Friends can only accompany you.)
  • Onesync/Onesync Infinity support. (I tested on gamebuild 2372 and Onesync infinity.)
  • No ip-locked and no obfuscated.
  • Full optimized. 0.01 ms at idle. Screenshot

Update Notes 1.0

• Fixed the minigame not appearing issue.

Update Notes 1.1

• Added es_extended & qb-core all versions compatibility.
  • Added configurable dispatch to config.lua (QS-Dispatch, RCore-Dispatch, CD-Dispatch, PS-Dispatch, Default Dispatch )
  • Added multiple police job support to config.lua ({'police', 'sherif'} )
  • Added marked bills with metadata.
  • Added black_money for scripts without black_money.
  • Added item lists. (qb-core, esx sql, qs-inventory, ox_inventory )

Other Resources

6 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

freezes up during cut scene any idea ?

I did test on latest server artifacts and gamebuild 2372. Can you try update server artifacts? I havent not had such a problem.

any dependencies ??

Just framework.

1.1—?

Will work. I did just use usable item, callback, players.

1 Like

Update

• Fixed the minigame not appearing issue.
1 Like
  • Can do this heist with your friends. (All actions must be taken by the person who started the heist. Friends can only accompany you.)

false, you can’t gates that you cut won’t be removed and nobody will be able to go through, plus all npc’s is useless and weird, won’t shoot at you.

Hello, first of all I wanted to congratulate you on how incredible the scripts are, one better than the other. In this case I’m bothering you because I’m having a problem with the minigame and I would like to know if you could help me solve it, or what has been modified so that It works, thank you very much

You can open ticket on my dc with transaction id.

1 Like

Update Notes

• Added es_extended & qb-core all versions compatibility.
  • Added configurable dispatch to config.lua (QS-Dispatch, RCore-Dispatch, CD-Dispatch, PS-Dispatch, Default Dispatch )
  • Added multiple police job support to config.lua ({'police', 'sheriff', 'fbi'} )
  • Added marked bills with metadata.
  • Added black_money for scripts without black_money.
  • Added item lists. (qb-core, esx sql, qs-inventory, ox_inventory )