[PAID][ESX][QB] Pacific Heist

Showcase
PACIFIC HEIST

Tebex
RAINMAD | PACIFIC HEIST

Dependencies

Features

• Detailed and easy config. (Change required items, reward items, reward money and black money, heist cooldown, heist start and finish coords etc.)
  • Including required police count.
  • Including police alert when open vault doors.
  • Including discord log when start and finish heist.
  • Different big loot in every heist. (diamond, panther, pogo, special necklace and special bottle)
  • After robbery, police players use /pdpacific command and can clean inside of Pacific Bank.
  • Can do this heist with your friends.
  • Onesync/Onesync Infinity support. (I tested on gamebuild 2372 and Onesync infinity.)
  • No ip-locked and no obfuscated. Fully customizable.
  • Full optimized. 0.01 ms at idle and away from the bank. Screenshot

Update Notes

• Added es_extended & qb-core all versions compatibility.
  • Added configurable dispatch to config.lua (QS-Dispatch, RCore-Dispatch, CD-Dispatch, PS-Dispatch, Default Dispatch )
  • Added multiple police job support to config.lua ({'police', 'sherif'} )
  • Added marked bills with metadata.
  • Added black_money for scripts without black_money.
  • Added item lists. (qb-core, esx sql, qs-inventory, ox_inventory )

Other Resources

9 Likes

Hey rainmad… first of all great release of the pacific heist :heart_eyes: im very interested of this script but can more as 1 player join the heist or not?

2 Likes

Can do this heist with your friends.

2 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Does the map come with the script??

1 Like

You need purchase the K4MB1 Pacific Extended Interior.

1 Like

Its so cool to see map creators and script writers work together for project, lovely stuff to the both of you!

2 Likes

Looks dope!

1 Like

Hey i get a error:

[es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback “pacificheist:server:checkPoliceCount” does not exist. Make sure that the server sided file really is loading, an error in that file might cause it to not load.

Probably you ensure the script before the esx framework. You should ensure the script after the esx framework. I can help you more easily if you contact me.

Hello. im wondering its very nice looking with all the effects with drill and cutting. but it looks like cutscenes.? if you are a group… will the annimations and so be synced? so they also can see that hes cutting / drilling ?

1 Like

this is nice <3

1 Like

I didn’t use cutscenes in this script. So your friends can see all the things you do.

Hello !
So yesterday I bought both the map and this script…
What can I say… JUST WONDERFUL !!!
Everything works perfectly !!! and this map… holly… the extended version is really CLEAN !

Note for everyone : don’t put the 6 C4 on the cells and blow them out at the same time (I died in the middle of an amazing explosion :slight_smile: )
Or leave the safe before detonate them, or do it one by one^^

Thank’s for this amazing heist, i’ll buy the Art Heist from you in the next few days !
Wish you all the best for the futur !

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, i appreciate it.

So cool!

1 Like

give links to the minigames used in the video, pls)

very cool! will see if i have

1 Like

Thanks y’all

its looks nice

1 Like