[PAID][ESX/QB] BIT Advanced Tasks

A script full of possibilities, with more than 40 predefined missions both legal and illegal in which the NPC’s speak not only by text, but also by voice and with the option to create as many as you want.
Illegal missions will alert the police when performing actions.

It has missions of: collect, race, activity, delivery, rescue, defense, stealVehicle, kill and hack. In addition, it has the possibility that the NPC’s that are on the street interact with you.

If you have the BIT-Battlepass script you can also assign experience points to your players automatically when they perform actions.

With a fully responsive and customizable design, you can modify the voices of the NPCs and compatible with target scripts such as qb-target, ox-target, etc…

:video_camera: VIDEO
YOUTUBE

:shopping_cart: BUY
TEBEX

More scripts:
-Rewards
-Scoreboard
-Stores
-Gangs
-Jobs
-Clothing Shop v.2
-Business 2.0
-Garage
-Vehicle Control
-Pets
-Police MDT
-Fuel
-Spectate
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +3000
Requirements ps-ui
Support Yes
1 Like

I have my own experience points/leveling system.
Would there be open functions to allow me to implement my own exports?

It does not have this option, but we can add it.
It is a very nice feature. I will look into implementing it this week, thanks

I have similar question regarding own battlepass, would it be possible to have open function at the end of task completion to able to add calling of exports of my battlepass?

-It is now possible to add custom npc’s to execute different events. For example, to open the menu of the bank, the dealership, a store, etc…
-It has also been added the possibility to use XP points not only with the BIT battlepass but with any other leveling system.

Suggestion: Add cooldown for the tasks. It is not make any sense after you do the NPC shooting mission you can pick it up immediately. There should be configurable number that after someone picks up ex. Task A, then Task A will be not pickable in next 30 mins if configured cooldown value is 30.

Found bug: ex. in NPC killing mission I killed all NPC-s then nothing happens, I havent received any money

Does it support translation languages? Can voice be customized?

no dont thnik so

ledaerbaord blips is not configurable

yes, you can change the audio in any language. They are just .mp3 files.
We can tell you how we have made the audios so that you can make them in your own language, to make it easier for you to adapt them to your needs.