[PAID][ESX] BIT Fuel

New gas station system!

With a unique design, fully customizable, with the option to buy gas can! Compatible with OX_inventory!
With Tesla props available at all gas stations in Los Santos for electric vehicles.

-You can change the price for each fuel
-You can modify the time it takes for the price to increase
-You can choose from which account to charge the user (bank, cash…)
-Price of canned gas can be modified
-Compatible with OX_inventory
-You can modify it to your own language.
-Fully customizable design through html and css
-Use your own notification scripts
-Blips can be modified
-From the configuration you can choose the electric vehicles.

Video

BUY
TEBEX

More scripts:
-Spectate
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Business
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Clothing Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1000
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
1 Like

Interested -Got a video example?

is in the first post

What happens when you run of out fuel ? Is it like legacy fuel , where your car starts to go backwards lol ?

Is ox inv a dependency ?

How crazy!:sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

Would have to recommend against buying this.

First we had to request an update as the basic getsharedobject where encrypted…

To then find out this “fuel” script , is essentially a UI , that doesn’t actually handle fuel levels :man_shrugging: So your fuel doesn’t drop etc. When opening a ticket to resolve this , or see what’s needed alongside this script , to just have the tickets abruptly closed with no support on the matter.

I’d be generous in giving :star::star:/:star::star::star::star::star: (2/5)

I’m sorry that the script is not what you expected.
But since you are commenting, it would be nice if you could comment on everything.
If it is true that the getsharedobject was not put in the config, something I usually do, as soon as you commented it took 10 minutes to perform an update.

On the other hand, as I told you in the ticket, the script does not manage fuel. It is just a gas station and power plants as you can see in the video and it has the functions as stated in the post. So what it does is put fuel in, not lower the fuel level.

And it is compatible with several scripts of what you are looking for, fuel management. I don’t know if you expected me to make an update to manage fuel, but it is not the purpose of this script.

Can this will be the business? and must be owned by any player?