[PAID][ESX/QB] BIT Pets

Complete pet system for your server!
With this system you can have a pet that follows you everywhere. You will have to be careful to keep it fed and with enough to drink so it doesn’t die!

Buy your pet in the store, choose the breed, choose the color, the collar you want it to have, its name, etc…

Interact with your pet, ask it to paw you, sit until you tell it to, bark, stand up, pet it, or play with it by throwing it a ball!

Using the menu you can ask him to go to a point you mark. Or you can mark a target and ask him to attack him to death.
Get him in your vehicle and go for a ride all over Los Santos!

At all times you can see the health status of your pet in the menu.

UPDATE v.1.1
-Now bt-target is supported
-Now there is the option not to use qtarget or bt-target, you can do the instructions by pressing configurable keys.
-Now also available for QBCore

Images

petmenu2

Video

BUY
TEBEX

More scripts:
-Police MDT
-Fuel
-Spectate
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Business
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Clothing Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1000
Requirements Yes
Support Yes
6 Likes

i love it… qtarget is really necessary for it ?

1 Like

Always doing a great job with a great personal style :slightly_smiling_face:
Great job BIT

1 Like

omg i really love it !

Do you think it’s possible to make a Petmenu without use qtarget for old esx ? cause i don’t think it will be work with mine and other :confused:

in an update I want to add the qtarget option to be optional

1 Like

for the moment yes, because otherwise you lose some of the options, such as the dog sitting, playing with the ball, etc…

add registercommand or possibilty turn off the key, give the export so i can use item for whistle and other

wowowowowo💕

BITCode quality forever. Xena the Warrior Princess :star_struck:

would love to see a keybind for:

follow/unfollow
Enter/Exit Vehicle
Attack/Stop Attack

1 Like

Amazing, i love also the side menu

ok so i wait for update for buy it :smiley: thanks !

updated!

UPDATE v.1.1
-Now bt-target is supported
-Now there is the option not to use qtarget or bt-target, you can do the instructions by pressing configurable keys.

yes, it can now be used without qtarget

1 Like

Thanks for update ! i just buy it … i need to know im user of r_animation and not dp_emotes… script can work ? thanks :slight_smile:

So if i buy it and i dont use qtarget, we also have a petmenu for ask to be sit and other ? :octopus:

yes, by means of keybinds (which can be configured) the pet can be asked to perform the same actions

Good job, I like it!

1 Like

Hello resmon please ?

without dog:

with dog:

2 Likes