[PAID][ESX] BIT Spectate

Simple script to spectate users.

With this script you will be able to spectate the users of your server in a simple way. You will be able to listen to what the user and the people around him are saying.

As well as visualize in an easy way the user’s status.

VIDEO

BUY
TEBEX

More scripts:
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Business
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Clothing Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +300
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
3 Likes

EasyAdmin does this for free?

I have tried at least 5 types of spectating systems and none of them work as they should… and certainly not the free ones.

Most of them don’t include the extra feature of being able to hear the voices clearly and most of them don’t adapt well to Onesync and give a lot of connection problems to be able to access the players.

I’ve tried all of them and the only one that has worked correctly is this one, the one from Bit, its code is the only one I’ve managed to get working, because Bit is extremely good, really.

I highly recommend it.

Nice Script

:man_shrugging: Idk. EA does all of that and works fine.

txAdmin does this and it comes bundled in with all server artifact files already…

Not everything works well on all servers, either because of how it is configured or a thousand things.
I offer an alternative to that, if another script works well for you and it’s free, I won’t be the one to tell you to buy it.
Keep in mind that not everyone likes EA, or do not have TX or simply want to have this option with a more customized design.

2 Likes