[PAID][ESX/QB] BIT Treasure Hunting

BIT-TreasureHunting is an immersive multiplayer script for FiveM servers, designed to offer players the unique experience of working as a treasure hunting team.
Accommodating groups of up to 5 players, this script not only encourages teamwork, but also ensures a fair distribution of winnings among all participants.

Frameworks Compatibility : Choose between QB and ESX, adapting perfectly to your server infrastructure.

Customizable Profits: Set your own rate per treasure earned, allowing full control over the game economy.

Configurable startup: Define the NPC that will start the job, integrating it naturally into your world or start the job from any multijob system with the trigger provided in the documentation. Specific locations: Select the locations you want to maximize efficiency and realism.

Targeting integration: Compatible with qb-target, ox-target and others, offering seamless and customized interaction.

Multilingual: Change notification languages to suit your community.

Work attire: Define the attire required for the job, increasing immersion and realism.

BIT-TreasureHunting is more than just a script; it is an opportunity to enrich your server with a realistic experience.

:video_camera:VIDEO
Youtube

:shopping_cart:BUY
TEBEX

More scripts:
-Used Cars
-Garbage Job
-Advanced Tasks
-Rewards
-Scoreboard
-Stores
-Gangs
-Jobs
-Clothing Shop v.2
-Business 2.0
-Garage
-Vehicle Control
-Pets
-Police MDT
-Fuel
-Spectate
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +3000
Requirements No
Support Yes
2 Likes

Would be cool to have like some indication of oxygen left as from a players view they wont now they have 5mins worth of oxygen

Today an update has been made adding a pressure gauge to know how much oxygen you have left while diving.

Hello, I bought a plug-in today, and after I press E to interact, the screen becomes fuzzy and there is no reaction, the game will get stuck. I am a Chinese user, what is the problem. I set it step by step according to the document you published, I can confirm that there is no problem!

hi @jiangroubao open a support ticket on discord and we will check the problem you are having.