[PAID][ESX][QB] BIT Jobs

The job script your server needs!

With 9 preset jobs, and with the possibility of adding as many jobs as you need, either through the script itself, or jobs from other scripts.

Players will be able to see who has worked the hardest and earned the most through the points and the level system.

The gleaning points can be random or fixed for each job in a different way.

It is possible to specify whether you want the user to have to be assigned the job in order to use it, or if you want the jobs to act as temporary jobs.

With the possibility of giving money at the end of the job, items or both.

Full customization of clothing, texts, icons, UI design, etc…

Compatible with ESX and QB

:page_facing_up: Documentation:
BIT-Jobs - BIT - DOCUMENTATION

:video_camera: Video:

:shopping_cart: Buy
Tebex

More scripts:
-Clothing Shop v.2
-Business 2.0
-Garage
-Vehicle Control
-Pets
-Police MDT
-Fuel
-Spectate
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1000
Requirements No
Support Yes
3 Likes

New Update 1.1
-A problem in the delivery and withdrawal of items has been solved.
-Fixed a bug in jobs with only one process point.

Watch out! Do not buy this script! The jobs inside are totally out of order, and the creator hides behind a support system that keeps replying “We’ll get back to you”. I bought this script on 22/05 and since then I’ve done nothing but report problems and no correction has been made by the creator! I paid 36€ for a non-functional script.

As we have told you repeatedly in the support ticket, we provide support for the script itself.
We expect our customers to have a minimum of knowledge to be able to configure certain things.
For example, something as simple as the progressbar (which is not our script and you are using an open source).
As you understand, we can’t just configure any script for all users.

imagen

So! You did appear in the ticket after I had to write a comment here, maybe that’s what made you come out of your hole. You asked us to make changes in the progress bar that YOU provided, so I already don’t understand why your jobs aren’t compatible with all progress bars, and even after doing what you advised us to do with your progress bar it didn’t change a thing, and on top of that you’re constantly closing my tickets without providing a solution.

As you can imagine, you’re not the only one we’re working with, and we’ve never wasted so much time with other designers. The problem isn’t our knowledge of how to configure values in a script, but rather your script, which isn’t working.