[PAID][ESX/QB] BIT Clothing Shop v.2 - Autogenerated images!

NEW VERSION!!

The only clothing store script that generates clothing images automatically!
Add clothing stores all over the city. With possibility to select the items you want to display.

For example, you can create mask stores and display only masks, with a custom blip and marker.

With blacklist option! You can hide from the store the clothes of jobs, police, ems, staff, etc…

Responsive and fully customizable design

Requirements:
screenshot-basic

Fully compatible with ESX and QB

Video:
Fivem [ESX/QB] BIT Clothing Shop v.2 - YouTube

Buy: TEBEX

OLD VERSION:

clothingshop

Clothing store script.
Are you tired of seeing always the same clothing menus?
Give a different touch to your clothing store!

REQUERIMENTS

• Skinchanger
  • esx_skin (or skincreator)
  • esx_datastore
  • esx_property

BUY
TEBEX

More scripts:
-Creator
-Business 2.0
-Garage
-Vehicle Control
-Pets
-Police MDT
-Fuel
-Spectate
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Clothing Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Why esx property?

esx_property has some necessary functions to save, retrieve and delete user outfits, so it is necessary to have it installed for this script (even if it is not used for properties).
In a next update I will remove this dependency.

Did you take code from here?

https://github.com/GMA950/esx_np_skinshop_v2

You have the same dependencies and similar layout. You should credit them, even though they allowed you to rework / reupload their work.

How does this resource handle addon clothes, such as EUP items?

You can buy them, but the preview picture is not automatic generated. So you have to make a picture and replace it by yourself

There is a new version available which automatically generates the images!

1 Like

The script created by BIT which has the function of a clothing store, for more than a month I have reported a problem to them, the hats do not load and therefore its unusable with their script, I ask them for a refund or for find me a temporary solution, he didn’t do anything, moreover the feedback on their discord is false, because notes that they don’t like are not validated… in short, I’m annoyed to have paid for a script that doesn’t work not, and that for 1 month he hasn’t melted anything to help me.

EDIT : And now Im ban discord LOL

Last Update : 2023-03-18

This project is dead i think …

the problem is still not corrected for more than a month after it was reported…

@Snipy_Stream I have also reported the issue a few days ago and they acted as if this issue is new… What a waste of money I will be looking into options for a refund as this isnt working as intended.

2 Likes

yes, FiveM team pleas protect and help your user :cry:

They will not help. I was with them for two weeks. I took screenshots of our entire conversation and I’m willing to post as a report. Do not buy from these guys. You WILL regret it. Also, you get instant banned from their discord if you give negative feedback. No questions, no comments, no help. Just, banned.

1 Like

Report them to FiveM. I see I’m not the only one in this situation…

I got refunded once I contacted Tebex about issue just so you guys are aware.

1 Like

The discord server rules are clear, if you disrespect either a staff member or the server in general the ban is imminent.
This does not mean the loss of support.
When you receive the scripts you have a support email in which I will give you personal support.

As for the hats in this script, it’s not a problem with the script, it’s a problem with the configuration of the script with the clothing package you have installed.

If you send an email with the problem you have I will help you to configure it. Regards

1 Like

are you serious ? why you never say me in the ticket ? after 3 month ! why ???
and how to fix the hat pls ? where is your EMAIL ? lol

I got refunded once I contacted Tebex about issue just so you guys are aware.

yea, I reported them to Tebex and Fivem already. It’s pretty clear these guys are degens.

The discord server rules are clear, if you disrespect either a staff member or the server in general the ban is imminent.

I neither disrespected them, nor the server. I merely left feedback. If their egos are so bruised by simple feedback then they shouldnt be here.

If you send an email with the problem you have I will help you to configure it. Regards

Tebex emailed you to support me. I’ll wait to go through them. That was sent 5 days ago today. Do better.

Tue, Jun 13, 4:05 AM (5 days ago)

i DM you, i wait a solution for the HAT.

And now, no news …