[PAID][ESX] Donator / Coins System

NOTE: If you have purchased the battlepass, please contact me by discord to request a $5 discount on the price…

Increase your server’s revenue in a more user- and administration-friendly way!

With this script you will be able to offer auto-generated codes for users to get coins.
With these coins the user will be able to access the store, where he will be able to:

-Acquire cars
-Change the license plate of the vehicle
-Change the phone number
-Change the character’s name
-Acquire IC money
-Acquire weapons

From the same panel if you have the battlepass you can make an access from the store that will open directly the battle pass where the user can redeem his coins to become a VIP user.

From the “Add Funds” button the user will be redirected to your Tebex website or your Discord server, where you can request or buy codes to purchase coins for the value you want.

Everything is controlled by webhooks so you will have full knowledge of what is given to each user, as well as knowing what the users are spending the coins on.

You can grant permissions to another group that is not an administrator if you wish (for example to server moderators).

All notices and texts can be changed in different languages.
All prices paid by the user are customizable, as well as vehicles, weapons and images of each of them.

Compatible with oxmysql, mysql-async and ghmattisql!
Fully editable aesthetically by html and css

Dependencies:
-ESX

Configuration:

In game image

Video:
Fivem [ESX] - Donator System / Coins System - YouTube

BUY:
TEBEX

More scripts:
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Clothing Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) +2000
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
3 Likes

Donatorshop The design is very nice. unfortunately that was it. not every script runs on every server the same and if then like me errors arise and the system is encrypted, you need the help of the developer. after a first contact and the description of the existing error I heard no more much, except he has just no time but will take care of it. after days of waiting, my discord ticket was simply closed and on inquiries is no longer responded. if you want satisfied customers, you should work on their satisfaction and not only think of the easy money. There are many developers who could be a positive role model for you.

1 Like

don’t generate code