[ESX - ENG/DE/ES] myMultichar with Ped Menu, Spawn Selector and Register Menu (PAID)

Hey guys,

today I want to present my Multichar system for ESX.

First of all: Because I’ve noticed that a lot of you currently are using KASHacters, this system is build perfectly adapt to your old data.
You still have to import the .sql File, but then it should run without problems and with old data but new features!

Since the newest update from the 31.01.2021 now all ESX versions are supported!

Features of myMultichar:

• Multiple character support
  • Configurable individual character slot count for every player (for Example to allow good roleplayers, to play more characters.)
    → The default character slots, have to be edited in the -sql template:
  `maxChars` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 <- just edit the 1 here!
  • Support for Ped Models: You can give players access to use a custom ped. For this there is a Command: /changePed (only with permissions)
  • Spawn Selector included: You can setup whether new players should have the opportunity to select theit first spawn location. In addition you can also enable this for every player .
  • Complete Registration Menu is included. So if you are currently using esx_identity, you can completely disable this.
  • myMultichar - Update - 28.01.2021 - Added the possibility to allow your users to delete their characters (Can be disabled in the Config)
    To grant permissions ingame, you can use the command /giveperm [Player-ID] [charamount/pedmode] [Value] → With this command you can edit the character slots of a player or give him access to the Ped Selection.
  • Update - 28.01.2021 - Added the possibility to allow your users to delete their characters (Can be disabled in the Config)

Showcase Video:

Character selection:

The symbols mean, that this character is a special ped.

Ped Selection: With permissions: /giveperm [Player-ID] [charamount/pedmode] [Value]

Register Menu (You can also open this with /register)
Screenshot_4

Update - 07.03.2022

• Added a feature so you can set isDead in the database to 1. Then this character can not be selected anymore

As always the script comes with a language config, so you can set up this script in any language you want. English and German configuration is already there.

Regarding Escrow

This script is managed through the FiveM Keymaster.
Regarding this we paid the highest attention to the opportunity that everybody can simply modify everything without any encryption.
For this matter we only included about some unimportant lines of code, which never have to be modified and can’t cause any problems into the escrow file. So I can promise 100% that you will never even notice this protection, when you aren’t willed to leak the script.

Language config
Translation = {
    ['de'] = {
        ['select_character'] = 'Charakterauswahl',
        ['select_character_desc'] = '~b~Wähle einen Charakter aus.',
        ['new_character'] = '~b~Charakter erstellen.',
        ['new_character_desc'] = 'Erstelle einen neuen Charakter.',
        ['slots_full'] = 'Du kannst keinen weiteren Char erstellen!',

['select_title'] = 'Einreise',
        ['last_position'] = '~b~→ ~s~Letzte Position',
        ['position_desc'] = 'Klicke, um bei ~b~',
        ['position_desc_2'] = ' ~s~zu spawnen.',    

['register_title'] = 'Charakter erstellen',
        ['register_title_desc'] = 'Vervollständige deine Papiere für die Einreise',
        ['gender_m'] = ' männlich ',
        ['gender_f'] = ' weiblich ',
        ['name'] = 'Vorname',
        ['lastname'] = 'Nachname',
        ['dob'] = 'Geburtsdatum',
        ['height'] = 'Größe',
        ['sex'] = 'Geschlecht',
        ['confirm'] = '~b~Einreise',
        ['confirm_desc'] = 'Alles korrekt eingegeben? Dann kann es jetzt losgehen!',
        ['insert_name'] = 'Vorname eingeben',
        ['insert_lastname'] = 'Nachname eingeben',
        ['insert_dob'] = 'Geburtsdatum eingeben (Format: 01.01.2000)',
        ['insert_height'] = 'Größe eingeben (140-200)',
        ['height_unit'] = 'cm',
        ['register_error'] = '~r~Mindestens ein Feld wurde nicht korrekt ausgefüllt!',

['ped_models'] = 'Ped Models',
        ['default_ped'] = 'Standard Ped',
        ['pedmode_no_perms'] = '~r~Keine Rechte!',

['giveperm_wrong_usage'] = '~r~Falsche Bedienung! ~w~/giveperm [Player-ID] [charamount/pedmode] [Value]',
        ['giveperm_success'] = '~g~Successfully added permission',
        ['giveperm_error'] = '~r~Player is not online!',
    },
    ['en'] = {
        ['select_character'] = 'My Characters',
        ['select_character_desc'] = '~b~Choose a Character.',
        ['new_character'] = '~b~Create new Character',
        ['new_character_desc'] = 'Create a new Character.',
        ['slots_full'] = 'You do not have enough Char Slots!',

['select_title'] = 'Register',
        ['last_position'] = '~b~→ ~s~Last Position',
        ['position_desc'] = 'Click to spawn at ~b~',
        ['position_desc_2'] = '~s~.',    

['register_title'] = 'Create character',
        ['register_title_desc'] = 'Complete your ID-Card!',
        ['gender_m'] = ' male ',
        ['gender_f'] = ' female ',
        ['name'] = 'First name',
        ['lastname'] = 'Last name',
        ['dob'] = 'Date of birth',
        ['height'] = 'Height',
        ['sex'] = 'Gender',
        ['confirm'] = '~b~Enter the island',
        ['confirm_desc'] = 'Everything correct?',
        ['insert_name'] = 'Enter first name',
        ['insert_lastname'] = 'Enter last name',
        ['insert_dob'] = 'Enter date of birth (example: 01.01.2000)',
        ['insert_height'] = 'Insert height (140-200)',
        ['height_unit'] = 'cm',
        ['register_error'] = '~r~At least one field is not correct!',

['ped_models'] = 'Ped Models',
        ['default_ped'] = 'Default Ped',
        ['pedmode_no_perms'] = '~r~You can not do this!',

['giveperm_wrong_usage'] = '~r~Wrong usage! ~w~/giveperm [Player-ID] [charamount/pedmode] [Value]',
        ['giveperm_success'] = '~g~Successfully added permission',
        ['giveperm_error'] = '~r~Player is not online!',
    }

}
Config file
Config.Locale = 'en'

Config.useMyDrugs = false -- If you use myDrugs enable this
Config.ApplyDelay = 3000 -- Don't edit this if you don't know what you do ^^

Config.AdminGroup = 'superadmin'
Config.PermissionsCommand = 'giveperm'

Config.Tables = {
	{table = "phone_users_contacts", column = "identifier"},
	{table = "users", column = "identifier"},
	{table = "user_inventory", column = "identifier"},
	{table = "user_jobs", column = "identifier"},
}

Config.SpawnLocations = {
    {label = 'Los Santos International Airfield', pos = {x = -1035.2248535156, y = -2729.5324707031, z = 13.756646156311}},
    {label = 'Del Perro Beach', pos = {x = -1646.1577148438, y = -1006.9326171875, z = 13.017389297485}},
    {label = 'Paleto Bay', pos = {x = -439.59637451172, y = 6020.2290039062, z = 31.490133285522}},
    {label = 'Grapeseed', pos = {x = 2169.8049316406, y = 4776.5668945312, z = 41.221500396729}},
    {label = 'Sandy Shores', pos = {x = 1782.5380859375, y = 3309.3269042969, z = 41.366504669189}},
    {label = 'Legion Square', pos = {x = 223.65687561035, y = -859.32794189453, z = 30.130056381226}},
    {label = 'Mirror Park', pos = {x = 1057.3858642578, y = -718.24951171875, z = 56.8473777771}},
}

Config.ShowSpawnSelectionOnFirstJoin = true
Config.FirstSpawnLocation = {x = -1035.2248535156, y = -2729.5324707031, z = 13.756646156311} -- only if the setting above is disabled.

Config.ShowSpawnSelectionForEverybody = false

Config.Peds = {

{hash = 'a_c_rottweiler', name = "Rottweiler"},
    {hash = 'a_c_cat_01', name = "Cat"},
    {hash = 'a_c_westy', name = "Westy"},
    {hash = 'a_c_chickenhawk', name = "Chicken Hawk"},
    {hash = 'a_c_cow', name = "Cow"},
    {hash = 'a_c_deer', name = "Deer"},
    {hash = 'a_c_crow', name = "Crow"},
    {hash = 'a_c_cormorant', name = "Cormorant"},
    {hash = 'a_c_hen', name = "Hen"},
    {hash = 'a_c_husky', name = "Husky"},
    {hash = 'a_c_pig', name = "Pig"},
    {hash = 'a_c_retriever', name = "Retriever"},
    {hash = 'a_c_shepherd', name = "Shepheard"},
    {hash = 'a_c_shepherd', name = "Shepheard"},
}

Dependencies:

ESX v.1.1, ESX v.1.2 and ESX v.1final and ESX-legacy are supported and tested!

Price: 9.99€
Download at https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4226545

12 Likes

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey, just bought the script. Is there any support given or updates?

Of course! I’ll send you a PM for instructions.

bro I still don’t have money to buy it because we’re not community yet but as much as I can head to buy it I love sincerely very good work bro I love your scripts

Thank you very much! I really appreciate this <3

Works amazing, and Luiiis was there to help me with my own dumbass errors. Would recommend if you’re looking for multichar with support

1 Like

Do we need to worry about the tables that have “owner” in them as well for the identifiers?

Having an issue where the map location doesn’t load until you start switching through your chars.

Update - 21.12.2020

• Added Spanish translations
  • Added a Config point, to force the player to load the multiplayer model. (For those, who had trouble with esx_skin, loading the right model only when gender is switched)
  • Updated readme file

do we get support with this bud ?

Yeah, of course. Instructions are in the readme file and I‘ll send you a PM too

Small Fix - 23.12.2020

• This solves problems that a player spawns at his last location, even though he have selected another spawnpoint.

Got a problem with the plugin.
Whenever I go to my server the plug-in comes and when I choose a character then I spawn where I was last but not with my skin but with the standard skin.
And sometimes I have an empty column where I have created one but without a name and everything without having created one

and the sql where it says ALTER TABLE user_lastcharacter ADD COLUMN maxChars INT (11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1; I can’t insert it because it says that there is already user_lastcharacter

im having the same issue and sometimes i cant even select a char just get stuck in the map

@Waffles89 @AndreCrafter I’ve answered both of you also in Discord. But maybe somebody else have this problem, so here is your solution for the problem, that the players skin doesn’t load correctly:

1.) Go to esx_skin/client/main.lua 2.) Find the following part: (usually at lines 260-270)

AddEventHandler('playerSpawned', function()

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

while not PlayerLoaded do
      Citizen.Wait(0)
    end

if FirstSpawn then

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_skin:getPlayerSkin', function(skin, jobSkin)

if skin == nil then
          --TriggerEvent('skinchanger:loadSkin', {sex = 0}, OpenSaveableMenu)
        else
          TriggerEvent('skinchanger:loadSkin', skin)
        end

end)

FirstSpawn = false

end

end)

end)

And replace the AddEventHandler(‘playerSpawned’, function() with RegisterNetEvent(‘esx:playerLoaded’) AddEventHandler(‘esx:playerLoaded’, function(xPlayer), so it looks like this:

RegisterNetEvent('esx:playerLoaded')
AddEventHandler('esx:playerLoaded', function(xPlayer)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

while not PlayerLoaded do
      Citizen.Wait(0)
    end

if FirstSpawn then

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_skin:getPlayerSkin', function(skin, jobSkin)

if skin == nil then
          --TriggerEvent('skinchanger:loadSkin', {sex = 0}, OpenSaveableMenu)
        else
          TriggerEvent('skinchanger:loadSkin', skin)
        end

end)

FirstSpawn = false

end

end)

end)

@AndreCrafter Regarding your SQL error: This is no problem. The ALTER commands are just for those who already had a user_lastcharacter table (for example if they used KASHActers before)

script is sick and luiss is very quick to provide support and does not quit till its sorted even when you tell him to get some rest lol

1 Like

Das hat funktioniert aber jetzt habe ich dasa Problem das wen ich 2 Charakter zum Beispiel habe und dann ein ausgewählt habe und wieder neu starte und den anderen Charakter auswähle ich den skin von den voherigen Charakter habe.
Und wen ich ein neuen CHarakter erstelle gebe ich die Namen und alles ein wen ich dann bestätige dann kann ich mein Charakter anpassen das aussehen aber habe wieder das mit den Namen und alles in Hintergrund offen und dann geht es nicht mehr zu.
Und das hauptproblem ist das wen ich zb. Chrarkter 1 gespielt habe und dann auf Charakter 2 auswähle sind alle Autos und alle Rechnungen und so auch auf Charakter 2 obwohl ich das nur bei Charakter 1 haben will

Our guys love it

1 Like