myLockers - Locker system with keycard and password, perfect for Roleplay

Hey guys,

and welcome to my Release of myLockers:
with this script I want to present a great solution for lockers, which can be used by jobs like police and ambulance or by gangs. The possibilities are limitless.

Features:

• Create lockers pretty easy with an ingame menu, which can be opened by using /createLocker
  • Access your locker by using
    → An individual password per locker, which can be changed in the locker menu. This allows you to grant everybody you want access to the locker (for example great for gangs or the PD)
    → A keycard item, which is defined during the creation. With the keycard you can open the locker, also when you don’t have the password (can also be used to reset the password)
  • And of course you can use as many keycards as you want
  • Store money, black money, items and weapons in the locker
  • You can create as many lockers as you want at one position.
    → For example: You can create one “Collector Locker” at the PD and then create an individual locker for every officer. The player will get a list of all available lockers, when he is at the “Collector locker”

Update - 17.02.2022

• Added the option to allow wardrobes in lockers
  • Added the option to grant everybody with a certain job access to the locker
  • Added the option to set the password to zero to allow everybody to access this locker

Showcase:

Multiple lockers at one location:

Locker menu:

Create menu:

As always you can set up every message in the Config and there are already Translations for english and german included.

Regarding Escrow

This script is managed through the FiveM Keymaster.
Regarding this we paid the highest attention to the opportunity that everybody can simply modify everything without any encryption.
For this matter we only included about 2-3 pretty small functions, which never have to be modified and can’t cause any problems into the escrow file. So I can promise 100% that you will not even notice this protection, when you aren’t willed to leak the script.

Dependencies:

• ESX
  • NativeUI

Price: 7.99€ + tax
Get it at: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4739745

Feel free to check out my other scripts

myDJ
myMinijobs
myMailing
myJobsystem
myCrafting
myImpound
myDrugs
myClothesshop
myProperties
myMapbuilder
myShops
myMultichar
myBills
EnhancedBarbershop
myATMRobbery
myTrunk

Thank you!

6 Likes

Any plans for qbcore framework?

When you send me some instructions on what to use for QBUS Callbacks and Item Requests, then this should be possible

Maybe you can do for esx menu default ?

great a new one that I will buy very quickly. too much of a fan of your scripts, I have them all. However I would like you to add a new mydoor-lock script for myproperty so that we can raid with the police and enter homes illegally. like for example the dev loaf or modfreaks did it. :yum:

1 Like

All of the code translations are in the QBCore Discord server

I got this Error when i want to create an locker

Edit: It works now

myLockers - Update - 17.02.2022

• Added the option to allow wardrobes in lockers
  • Added the option to grant everybody with a certain job access to the locker
  • Added the option to set the password to zero to allow everybody to access this locker
  • Fixed a bug with item duplication
  • Fixed a message problem

If you’ve already imported the database before this update, please perform this in your database:

ALTER TABLE `lockers`
    ADD COLUMN `hasWardrobe` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `isCollector`,
    ADD COLUMN `jobAccess` VARCHAR(120) NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `masterkey`;

Great Script! My server has been using it since it came out and we are more than happy with it.

1 Like

myLockers - Update - 05.08.2023

• Thanks to ox_lib we are able to finally implement an option which hides the password for the locker
  • New Config option;
Config.useOxInputs = true