[Optional ESX] myMinijobs - 3 Jobs - Work as a Gardener, Bus driver or at BurgerShot delivery

Hey guys,

with this topic I want to present my Minijob Bundle including three little job scripts, to let your players earn some money in their freetime apart from their normal jobs.

Including:

The BurgerShot Job:
→ You can deliver burger on three different routes with three different vehicles. Depending on your experience, you can get access to a better salary and better orders.

The Gardener Job:
→ As a gardener you take care of the Golf course. You can decide whether you want to pick weeds or mow the lawn.

The Busdriver Job:
→ You can select whether you want to drive a normal service bus, a coach or a Vinewood-Tours bus. Your route is also always depending on the vehicle you selected.

Showcase:

The experience system:
Every time you f.e. deliver a burger or stop at a bus stop you’ll get increase your job level. In the Config you can restrict certain vehicles and routes for specific job level then. So your player have to spend some time to gain valueable experience to access new routes. This progress is saved in the database.

burgershot level

Config:
Of course all positions, routes, vehicles, salaries and of course all translations can be set up in a Config file. As always the script comes with an English and German Translation by default.

And of course the script is not encrypted. It is free to edit !

Dependencies :

• NativeUI
  • (optional) ESX → You can set up in the Config, whether you want to use the ESX integration. When this integration is enabled, you can earn money.

Price: 7,50€ + tax
Download at https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4510259

Feel free to check out my other scripts

myMailing
myJobsystem
myCrafting
myImpound
myDrugs
myClothesshop
myProperties
myMapbuilder
myShops
myMultichar
myBills
EnhancedBarbershop
myATMRobbery

6 Likes

Just purchased! Kinda funny I was browsing looking for side gig scripts and saw you posted this 15 min prior to starting my search, I have many of your other products and am very pleased.
Quick question in the config, UseNewESX = true/false, is this anything after 1.final? As that is what im using. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey,

thanks a lot for your Feedback. I really appreciate it!
When you use license identifiers, you have to enable useNewESX. When you use steamIDs, it habe to be disabled.

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

Thank you for speedy reply!

1 Like

Hey Luiis! Do you need them to have a Job e.g. Gardener Job in DB or is this more of an Activity that anyone with any Job can do? Thank you!

Nice release Luiis <3

1 Like

Hey,

for this job you don’t need any jobs. It’s more for players to do this beside their main jobs. So there is only the level/experience system, but no job required.

Best regards,
Luis

Thank you! <3

hi resmon is 0.01 ?

myMinijobs - Update - 06.06.2021

• Fixed an issue, that Blips didn’t disappear after finishing a job
  • Fixed an issue that the salary wasn’t paid for the Busdriver Job
  • Added a protection, so you are no longer able to do routes without your job vehicle

Hi, when I go to do Gardener work - Pick weeds, it says wrong vehicle, I am doing the same as the video but it does not work.

Hey,

we’re already aware of this error and there will be a fix for this in the next hours,
Thanks for the report!

Best regards,
Luis

myMinijobs - Update - 17.06.2021

• Fixed an error in the gardener job, that a job vehicle is required
  • Fixed some errors in myBusdriver
  • Performance optimization

will this work standalone ? no esx

Yeah, when you don’t want to use the money rewards, you can use this as a Standalone

Thanks for reply and the script is lua and optimised?

Do you also have any other jobs like a mail man??

Thank you

1 Like

Yeah, of course the script is in lua and optimized, and a mail man isn’t included yet

Okay thanks. Do you do custom work before I buy and attempt to edit your scripts to make use it as a 24/7 food delivery driver deriving boxes

Hey,

the Script is completely free to edit, but I can’t offer any custom work at the moment. Iam sorry!

Best regards,
Luis

After the route is finished as LEVEL one busdriver, this happens.