myRealestateagent for myProperties

Hey guys,

with this script I want to present my Realestateagent solution for myProperties!

Features:

• All normal job features like a Wardrobe, Boss Menu, and a vehicle spawner
  • You can manage all contracts by active players (You can f.e. cancel a rental agreement of an active player)
  • You can sell and rent all properties, which are set up with myProperties
    → f.e. you can set isBuyable for a property to false, so only the realestateagent is able to sell this property.
  • As a realestateagent, you can give yourself a key for every property (Press sell property, while nobody is next to you)

Showcase:

Contracts:
contracts

Sales:

notify

This script is completely inclusive in myProperties. So if you own myProperties already, you can simply download myRealestateagent as an update.

Further information about myProperties (click)
Buy myProperties here: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4234924

Feel free to check out my other scripts

myMailing
myJobsystem
myDrugs
myClothesshop
myProperties
myMapbuilder
myMultichar
myBills
EnhancedBarbershop
myATMRobbery

4 Likes

Hi thanks for the updates ! That’s nice :wink:

I want to know if there will be an update for MLO’s as player property, if not i’ll do myself but i think it can help many people and can be a unique feature.

3 Likes

Hey,

I guess I can add a basic MLO support, so you don’t Need an inside location and then won’t be teleported. But it’s not planned to integrate a doorlock system for MLOs.

3 Likes

I would love seeing MLO support aswell!

2 Likes

Any by chance you could be make drug dealer storage units property sell business for players??..

can someone help ?

Seems like you started the Scripts too early.
What does this cause for you? Normally this error shouldn’t effect something at all :slight_smile:

bruh just change your scripts to esx like this

if you are talking about the client.lua ESX line yes they are all like that bruh