myCharCreator - with Torso bug prevention and component blocker [Paid]

Hey guys,

with this topic I want to present myCharCreator: A creator, which includes all the features of myClothesshop and much more:

Features:

• Torso bug prevention: For every torso of the male and female skin, there is a suitable t-shirt and arms configured. So when you scroll through the Torsos, the script will automatically adapt your t-shirt and arms. When you change your arms afterwards manually, they can still bug, but a suitable example is always given.
    If you have modded clothing parts , you can also configure this prevention for those.
  • Components Blocker: You can set up certain components, which should be blocked (f.e. police uniforms)
  • You can set up your character in very high detail in the beautiful UI of NativeUIReloaded.
    → You can set up the parents, the similarity and complexion
    → All face variations like sun damage, eyecolour, ageing…are configurable
  • There is an editable list in the config, where you can set up all components, which can be edited.
  • As always this script includes a full Translation file with english and german translations by default.

Showcase:

Main menu:

Parents selection:

Clothes menu

myCharCreator - Update - 14.02.2021

• Added a protection, so the menu can’t be opened twice (f.e. when two scripts trigger the open event)
  • Added a protection, so the player can’t skip the character registration

If you want features like the Torso bug prevention and the component blocker, also in your clothesshop, check out myClothesshop

Dependencies:

• ESX
  • NativeUIReloaded

Price: 3€ + tax
Download at https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4321445

You can also buy this as a Bundle together with myMultichar

Feel free to check out my other scripts

myMailing
myJobsystem
myDrugs
myClothesshop
myProperties
myCarthief
myMapbuilder
myMultichar
myBills
EnhancedBarbershop
myRobbery

14 Likes

Ist das sowas wie skincreator ? Also bzw. wenn jemand neues auf den Server joined ?

Exactly, that’s it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this include your other myclotheshop script?

If I buy it I will change the menu, I don’t like the menu style

i have this free

Hey,

this release doesn’t include the myClothesshop. But you are able to edit the menu style of course if you want to.

Hey,

that’s a nice release, but doesn’t includes the main features of this script:

• It doesn’t includes the Torso Bug prevention
  • and it doesn’t includes the Component blocker, to block certain clothes parts at the initial character creation.

And of course myCharCreator also includes full support for the installation and also fits perfect to myMultichar and myClothesshop.

I know that there are a lot of other character creations, which are pretty cool: Also CUI ([RELEASE] CleanUI (cui) character) is great, but I developed this because there were a lot of requests from my community exactly searching just for a simple character creator, which includes the Torso bug prevention, blocker, parents interface - and that’s myCharCreator :slight_smile:

1 Like

myCharCreator - Update - 14.02.2021

• Added a protection, so the menu can’t be opened twice (f.e. when two scripts trigger the open event)
  • Added a protection, so the player can’t skip the character registration
  • Updated readme.txt

Is this the fix to not close the menu while doing the clothing?

Yeah, that’s it

does this work with esx 1.1?

Yeah, it works with all ESX versions

Tebex shop doesnt accept paypal or cart , payment declined

it works with police job etc ? Police job as example need esx_skin

Yeah of course it does. This doesn’t replace esx_skin at all to keep all the compatibilities.

Then you would have both on at the start?

Correct!

1 Like

hm can u fix this ?

This shouldn’t cause any trouble at all. There is one change in esx_skin needed, and then they will work fine together :slight_smile:

could you tell what modification it takes to make them work well?