QBFarming [QBCore] (w/ Experience system, delivery missions...)

Hey and welcome to my first ressource only for QBCore: QBFarming:

This is a completely modified version of our best-selling script myFarming, which was developed for ESX. This new farming script for QBCore works completely with the QB Notifications, menus, progress bars and so on and includes a minigame from QB while farming. Of course also the QB items files are included and this system supports the QB weight system.

Features of QBFarming:

• You can set up different farming zones with configurable

→ Items (It’s also possible to give f.e. different items with certain possibilities)

→ Farming ranges (with blip-ranges)

Animations or Scenarios

→ Collecting time

→ Item amount (random range)

There is also the small default minigame included for the farming

• You can set up different manufacturer with as many options as you want

• You collect experience while farming and manufacturing. With more experience you can unlock more complicated manufacturing steps.

• You can set up as many seller for farming items as you want (With a configurable price boost)

• You can set up delivery missions, where the player have to get certain items and have to deliver them to a destination.

• Full language compatibility (Translation file with english and german configuration by default)

• And of course simply everything can be set up in the Config!

Simple Installation:

1.) Put the script in your ressources folder

2.) Import the .sql file to your database

3.) Add the content of items.txt (or items_en.txt) to your QBShared.Items from your shared.lua (resources > [qb] > qb-core > shared.lua)

4.) Add the images from QBFarming to your inventory images folder

5.) Set up the Config.lua / When you need the english translations, you can copy and paste them from the config_en.lua. Only the config.lua is loaded, so it only matters what’s into this file.

6.) Add ‘start QBFarming’ to your server.cfg

Showcase:

Farming zones:

Manufacturer with experience system:

Delivery missions:
p3

Performance:
The script is completely optimized to be as performant as possible.
During idle and farming it always runs between 0.01-0.02ms .

Dependencies:

• QBCore

Price: 12.99€ + tax
Get the script at: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4814318

Feel free to check out my other scripts (mostly ESX)

myLockers
myDJ
myMinijobs
myMailing
myJobsystem
myCrafting
myImpound
myDrugs
myClothesshop
myProperties
myMapbuilder
myShops
myMultichar
myBills
EnhancedBarbershop
myATMRobbery
myTrunk

Thank you!

8 Likes

*Each blip can be hidden
Each farming route can be set to a different job
Each processor can be set to a different job
Each seller can be set to a different job

1 Like

Works great. You guys have so much of my money…Here take more :wink: Didn’t have to recode to make it work for a change. Thank you

1 Like

Is this script encrypted with the escrow system? Just want to make sure before I purchase for my team.

Hey,

none of our scripts will ever be encrypted. All scripts are always free to edit and not encrypted or in locked or something similar. At the Moment the Script is also Not implemented into the escrow System. But also when we’ll add the Script to escrow, we’ll never encrypt the files.
I think there absolutely no benefit of encrypting the files. Everybody should have the opportunity to change everything you want and to make the script to their own.

Best regards,
Luis

Changelog 24.05.2023

Added “Config.NoInputItems” to sell items without qb-input
Added cancel for progressbar
Added required items in config
Added inventory remove/add box

Changed files:
client.lua
config.lua
server.lua
removed changelog.txt